Chapter 3: The plan

(Luci's view)

I dozed off during lunch when suddenly I felt a light pressure on my arm which made me jump slightly and I turned my head to see Anwyll shrug at me.

"Hey, you looked kinda sleepy. You alright?" he asked, and I nodded before grinning over at Michael who shared a quick grin with Anwyll before grabbing one of my hands in his.

"So, what's the plan?" he asked as he and Anwyll looked at me excitedly.

"Well, I was thinking we should use a time turner." I said, with a daring grin causing them both to smile.

"Lu, you're a genius!"Michael exclaimed as he hugged me tightly.

"Really?" I asked as I returned the hug before we broke it without letting go of our hands.

"Yes, you have a brilliant way of coming up with ideas." Anwyll said, as he took my other hand in his.

"When should we start?" he asked, as the three of us sat down on the ground together with our backs pressed against the wall.

"Whenever you want." I said, with a grin as the three of us pulled out the map and looked down at it.

"It's your call, Luce, we're ready when you are." Michael said, as he and Anwyll both smiled at me sweetly.

"Well, how are we gonna do it?" Anwyll asked, as he shared a quick look with Michael before scooting closer to me.

"I need to tell you something Lu, but not now. Later tonight." he said, and I nodded.

"Of course, but wha--?" I began, when he got up then swiftly leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'll tell you later, see you back at the common room." he said before shooting a wink in Michael's direction and hurrying off to his next class.

"What was that all about?" I asked, making Michael shrug.

"I have no idea, maybe we should ask him at dinner tonight." he said, before giving me a quick hug and walking off to Charms class.