𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: Battle Of The Pacific [Transformer: Civil War 2016]

Start from the beginning

"Hang on.... but I thought Wanda and Carol both have feelings for Braedey, and they don't know that yet." Amber's eyes widened in surprise, that she didn't see that coming.

"Well, they don't know the ways of the universe or the force." Jane explained. "But Wanda wants to protect Braedey. Both she and Pietro just lost their parents, so Scorcher promised to protect them both, and I guess in some way, Pietro and Wanda promised to protect Braedey as well."

Back outside, Chimera had taken the form of Ultimate Grimlock, just to pass the time and since he hadn't used this ultimate form for a while. He turned to the bridge and was about ask to play some music, when suddenly, the enhanced-Dinobot's enhanced senses go viral which caused the Dinobot to roar out in anger as he slammed his feet down onto the deck, forcing the crew to look at him in complete surprise and confusion.

Meanwhile, Emily and Jane were still chatting to one another when they heard the crash and Transformer roaring out. The two girls looked around in confusion.

"What was that? Did we just did friendly fire on the rookie?" Amber asked.

Jane looked around as she thought back to her analysis on Transformer; if he transformed into a Dinobot and started roaring out in anger, it meant very bad news. "I don't think its friendly fire."

And to support Jane's theory, alarms began to blare, and red lights started to flash. "General quarters! General quarters! Man your battle stations!" The PA system announced as everyone rush to their stations.

Jane goes to check what's going on as Amber was still confused to why everyone was rushing to their battle stations. She wasn't sure if this was another drill. Jane comes back in a rush. "Jane, what's going on?"

Jane looked at the British girl for a few seconds. "It's the Avengers."

~*~*~

And they weren't alone. The battleships began to open fire their main batteries and the destroyers fired their missiles, as Ultimate Grimlock continued to roar out, now shifting into robot mode. He then formed his hands into missile launchers and opened fire.

The missiles hit a row of spikes as it changed its trajectory, now heading for one of the battleship as the unknown hostile rammed straight through the battleship, causing critical damage as it continued to head for the ship Transformer is on.

Two F-35 jets fly in and fired their missiles at the creature, only to anger as it roared while underwater.

"No effect on target. I repeat, no-AAAAHHHH!!" The pilot of one of the F-35s yelled out as he collided with the creature's tail, the fighter jets exploding on contact. The cruisers move in, firing their guns at the monster as it slammed down on the nearest cruisers before submerging, still heading for the cargo ship.

Ultimate Grimlock spotted the incoming threat as the row of spikes were now heading straight for the cargo ship. Transformer turned and lets out a primal roar at the incoming threat; he could hear the threat roaring thanks to his hearing. At once, Ultimate Grimlock broke apart and shifted into Maximus Kong.

The robot shapeshifter watched the spikes disappear below the surface and out of sight as everyone seal the doors, knowing the incoming threat and unaware what was really going on. Maximus Kong looked down before roaring, sensing the presence of a past foe he had fought twice before.

 Maximus Kong looked down before roaring, sensing the presence of a past foe he had fought twice before