"Wait, what are we doing here?" Alycia questions, quickly turning her head and locking our eyes.

"You need to go home Alycia. Get back to your life," I say, gently, a small smile on my lips. Alycia's eyes go wide then her brows squint shaking her head.

"What? No. I'm not getting out," Alycia responds shaking her head even more as her eyes flick back and forth between my eyes. I bite my lip and tear my eyes from her looking up to Billy who sits in the driver seat and to Rovvie in the passenger seat.

"Can you guys give us a second?" I ask, both of them glancing back to us and nod their heads. Billy opens his door first, climbing out. Rovvie's a little hesitant but I can see him eyeing me out of the corner of his black eye. I nod my head and he nods back, turning away and opening up his door. He slowly climbs out. I knew he wasn't feeling the best, I don't think any of us were. But once he's out my attentions brought back to Alycia who's already looking to me.

"Alycia, you need to go on with your life," I say, softening my eyes. "There's no reason for you to be at the compound any more. The Deadpool's dead. You're safe."

"Yeah I'm safe. We all are but-"

"Alycia, please. You have fans and you have people out here that need you."

"Well I need you!" Alycia's voice raises and my eyes go wide a bit. I tilt my head and Alycia slouches a bit in her seat, keeping our eyes locked. "I need you. I want you."

"Alycia-"

"I know you love me. You said it before you left on this mission and I panicked. I panicked because-because I don't know why. But I didn't say it back and I should have. And I know I signed it but when I have the voice to say it, I should have said it."

"You don't have to say it. I know." My voice is low, looking at the girl. Her eyes soften and I glance down to my lap for a second. "Fine. The choice is yours... Stay here at your apartment and live your life away from the compound or-"

"I chose you and our family," Alycia says cutting my off. Her hands cup my face and pick my head up. There our eyes lock instantly. "I'll always choose you and them. And just because I do doesn't mean I can't still be me. I can still do acting and interviews and all of that."

I nod and reach my hand up as she drops her hands. I reach over and cup her cheek in my hand as she leans forward, our foreheads leaning on one another. Silence surrounds us and in the car.

"I love you," I whisper seeing a smile rising onto her lips.

"I love you," Alycia whispers back causing a smile to rise to my lips as I slowly move and lock our eyes lips.

I bite my lip as the elevator doors open and I see Ducky waiting aside her medical office. My smile stays and I walk over.

"Hey Ducky," I say walking past her and into the room. I go over and get onto the bed. Ducky comes in after me and gives me this questioning look with a smile on her face. "What?"

"Nothing," she says shaking her head. I tilt my head and squint my eyes as a slight chuckle escapes the girl's lips as she motions for my arm. I hold out my arm and feel her hands take a hold of it beginning to slowly unwrap the bandage.