fifteen

Gunshots are fired heavily

Gunshots are fired heavily. My arms stay wrapped around Alycia, making sure nothing could harm her as my eyes glance to Rovvie who's bent down and slowly making his way over us. I watch him, while trying to listen when I notice blood dripping from Rovvie. My eyes widen and I shake my head from side to side tossing up my hand to him. He stops, our eyes locking.

I clench my jaw and listen carefully still hearing gun fire. However, someone else was firing back. "Y/N?" Rovvie speaks causing me to shake my head at him.

"Someone's on the roof," I whisper shaking my head and pointing my finger up. Rovvie tilts his head to the side and then looks up. I turn my head and glance to Alycia who's looking towards Rovvie. "Alycia, go to Rovvie. Stay low."

"What? What about-"

"Alycia, please," I whisper cutting the girl off. Her eyes lock with mine and she slowly nods her head before I unwrap my arm around her and push her gently towards Rovvie. I reach down into my gun holster that's around my ankle and pull out my pistol. I hold it and watch as Rovvie leads Alycia towards the elevators. I nod and slowly get into the room still hearing the gun fire going off.

I stand up straight once I'm in the room shortly after hearing the gunfire die down. I stop moving completely, clenching my jaw listening closely before footsteps are heard above me walking towards where the balcony lay. I tilt my head and quickly get behind a pillar noticing legs beginning to dangle over to the side of the roof. Once I'm behind the pillar I keep my gun close to me, prepared to shoot if I have to.

Silence fills the room for a brief moment before I hear footsteps approaching me. I close my eyes momentarily, my finger on the trigger ready to step out, but find myself not doing it. I open my eyes and clench my jaw frozen in place. A loud bang echoes through the air as a scream echoes through the room too. The punches stop and I look to the guy's eyes, locking them with my own. His eyes grow wide and he falls to the side. I shake my head and try to force myself to go this time but before I can I hear the elevator doors open and two loud bangs escape. I turn my head towards the elevator and lock eyes with Jax and Rovvie's.

A low sigh of relief escapes my lips as I gently put the gun down, bending over and sliding it into my ankle holster. When I get back up I see Jax is passing by me and Rovvie is walking towards me. I take a couple steps towards him and gently glance over my shoulder to where Jax was. He was bent down searching the guy they had just shot.

I tear my eyes away from that scene and to Rovvie eyeing him seeing his shoulder hit. "You need to go see Ducky for your shoulder," I say, pointing at his shoulder. His eyes glance to it then back to me.

"It's grazed. Nothing too damaged," Rovvie responds and I shake my head from side yo side.

"You would be the one to say that," I say causing Rovvie to chuckle.

"Yeah so would you. Now come on. We gotta talk." Rovvie motions me towards the elevator and I nod. We walk towards the elevator leaving Jax to tend to the body. But when we get to the elevator I get in and Rovvie stands outside. I turn to him and tilt my head. "Meet me in the conference room. Just you, Y/N."