four

"Am I a prisoner?" Alycia asks me as 20 minutes has passed by that we, the organization, revealed who we are to the Australian

"Am I a prisoner?" Alycia asks me as 20 minutes has passed by that we, the organization, revealed who we are to the Australian. Since then we've went back to the room Alycia was currently sleeping in. She's sat on the bed and I'm sat on the chair shaking my head back and forth between the girl's green eyes.

"No, you're not a prisoner-" I pause leaning up in my seat, cupping my hands together and resting my elbows on my knees. "But you can't leave. None of us can."

"What do you mean?" There's a panic in her voice as she asks.

"The city's on lockdown-"

"LOCKDOWN?" She shouts, cutting me off. I nod my head up and down watching the girl stand up quickly. "Wha- Why is it in lockdown?"

"We don't know-" I pause briefly standing up, my eyes remaining on the girl as she paces the tiny room. "We have cameras around the city and have Billy talking about to someone in the military. We're working on figuring it out Alycia."

"You have cameras?"

I nod my head slowly. "We put them in place everywhere to keep a better eye on you..." I let my voice trail realizing that sounds so bad. And I'm sure the girl felt weird about it because as soon as the sentence left my mouth the girl stopped pacing and faced me. Our eyes lock and she crosses her arms over her chest. I see her lips separate like she's going to speak but my radio stops her as Billy's voice comes through.

"Hey Y/N, I just got off the phone with that girl-" Billy pauses then continues. "We should probably all gather up."

I nod and reach up my hand, clicking the tiny button so I can speak. "Give me about 5 to 10 minutes and gather everyone into the conference room." I say, pulling my hand away and glancing to Alycia who's eyeing me curiously.

"You got it," Billy speaks once again and I mentally nod, keeping my eyes on the green eyed girl. Her eyes shift back and forth between mine as I bite my lip.

"Like I said before Alycia, you're not a prisoner. You're free to leave this room. Explore around here but we can't actually leave, leave. It's for our protection," I say.

Alycia slowly nods her head, glancing to the door. "Can I go to the meeting?" She asks turning her head back to me. A soft smile inches to my lips as I slowly nod my head.

"Yeah of course-" I pause, going to walk but stop. "If you want to know anything about anything just ask. We can talk later." Alycia nods her head up and down as I slowly nod back. After that I walk past the girl and open up the he door, motioning for her to follow me. She does, walking toward me and out the door first. Once she's past me I walk out and walk next to her. Silence surrounds us as we walk through the halls making a couple twists and turns. However when we get to the conference room, I go to grab a hold of the door but feel Alycia's hand grab my wrist. My head turns swiftly to come face to face with the girl.