eight

Dear Y/N,      Hey you

Dear Y/N,
Hey you. If you're reading this that only means one thing. I'm gone. How that is? I don't know but I know for a fast it has to do with what we're doing. There was a lot more going on than I told anybody. You or the team. That's on me. And I have to tell you all of it now because if I don't then your life, along with the team and Alycia's is in more danger than we ever could have imagined. You're probably sitting there asking yourself what the hell's going on Daisy? Well I'll tell you.
There's people out there. Bad people. A group that wants to overrun the government, take them out and just get crime done. I've heard their plans briefly. It sounds like the purge yet never ending. There was plans to hit celebrities. One of the highest was Alycia due to our group Guardians of the Alycia Debnam-Carey. It's crazy. I know... But that's why I wasn't come straight back or why I would call in saying I had personal matters. I was further investigating this. I was getting inside scoop on what was actually going to go down. And I know what you're thinking. Pretty stupid of me. Or why didn't I ask for help? But here's the thing. If I would have gotten anyone else involved, we'd all be dead.
My cover was blown after a month. They knew I was coming and going too much, disappearing at times I shouldn't. I tried my hardest and I know they'd come when I'd least expect it. That's why I'm writing this. Y/N I'm sorry for leaving the team, for leaving you. This was never my plan, but everything happens for a reason right? I know you and I know our team. When it comes to protecting Alycia and one another, you have each other's backs. You need to make sure you have each other and never let go. Those people are making moves like we've never seen. I need you, all of you to be careful. Always expect the unexpected and don't let your guard down.
I love you Y/N.
~Daisy

I bite my lip, tears welling up in my eyes as I stare at the letter. I shake my head from side to side hearing movement from the bed. Swiftly I told the note up and pull open the drawer sticking the note underneath a bunch of stuff. Afterwards I reach my hands up and wipe at my face, trying to ride of the evidence that I'm crying.

"Y/N?" Alycia's voice rings out causing me to clench my jaw a bit, rubbing my eyes harshly before dropping my hands and turning a tad bit. There my eyes meet with Alycia's. Her eyes grow with concern as she tosses the blanket off of her. "Hey you okay?"

"Yeah, why? Are you?" I ask back, pushing on the arms of the chair to push myself up. I get to my feet and Alycia's eyes roam my face.

"Yeah I'm okay... Y/n you're eyes are blood hotshot and puffy," Alycia responds sliding out from the bed. I shake my head giving a small smile.

"Oh right. I had something in my eye and I didn't really sleep last night. I'll be fine." I shrug my shoulders tearing my eyes from the girl. "Um I got you a fresh pair of clothes-" I turn around and go to the dresser across from the desk and grab the clothes before turning back around and holding the clothes out to the girl.