twenty-three

"Waffles was one thing, but this- This is amazing!" Alycia exclaims taking another bite of the omelet I made

"Waffles was one thing, but this- This is amazing!" Alycia exclaims taking another bite of the omelet I made. I made a bunch for everyone. Tessa and Lily came to get the group's while Alycia and I remained in the longue. "When'd you get so good at cooking?"

"You'd be surprised at my many talents," I smile, leaning my palms against the counter, looking to the girl who takes another bite. The room grows quiet as I nod and grab a few things cleaning up the area and taking them to the sink. As I begin placing the items down in the sink I hear Alycia clear her throat.

"So...What was Ducky asking you that you seemed worried about when I came out to the hallway to find you?" Alycia asks, hesitation in her voice as she asked it. I keep my back towards her staring at the dishes in the sink a moment.

"She was just questioning if I was doing okay," I lie, biting my lip for a second shrugging my shoulders.

"Are you sure? It seemed like something else was going on..." I grip the side of the sink and close my eyes. I keep my back to the girl and shake my head from side to side swiftly turning around and opening my eyes. When I turn around my eyes instantly lock with Alycia's green ones. Her head was tilted to the side and I nod my head.

"Alycia, she was just making sure I was okay," I say nodding and giving a reassuring smile the best I could. Alycia's eyes flicked back and forth between mine before slowly nodding her head. She glances down to her plate and takes another bite. I nod back and turn back around, beginning to do the dishes.

"Hey you two," Rae's voice speaks as she walks in. I glance over my shoulder spotting Rae walk in with everyone's plate. I give a small smile as she walks over and sets the tub of plates beside me. I nod and she nods back, gently patting my shoulder before turning her attention on Alycia. "You, green eyes. You're with me today. Hope you don't mind Y/N."

"Wait, with you doing what?" Alycia asks, as I glance over my shoulder after placing one of the plates into the dishwasher. Rae's backing up towards the exit with a smug look on her face. Alycia looking to her, confused.

"Training," Rae responds her smug look turning into a bright smile. "Finish your breakfast then meet me in the battlegrounds." Without further explanation Rae drops her arms from across her chest and turns around, skipping out of the room. A chuckle escapes my lips as I continue washing the dishes feeling eyes on me.

"What the hell is the battlegrounds?"

<<<<>>>>

"This is the battlegrounds," I say, opening up the door and stepping off to the side, holding the door open for the Australian. My eyes go to her, trailing her as she walks in the room. Her green eyes glance about. I shut the door once she's in and stand behind her as she walks towards the middle. I stand by the entrance and cross my arms over my chest. And like I predicated, out of no where, Rae jumps down and Alycia stumbles back screaming.