I do as I'm told as he sat on a couch and he gestures me to sit on the couch in front of him so I do.

"Such a good girl, aren't you?" He mocks.

"Whatever. Where am I? Better yet, why the hell am I even here?" I asked.

"Wow, you really should be thanking me instead of being a rude brat, you know" he leans back.

"For what exactly?" I asked.

"For saving you last night, you were too out of it to even know it was me that you puked on. Especially when you completely passed out 2 minutes after that" this guy had only two tones, a monotone and a pissed one.

I sigh, closing my eyes. I look at Overhaul.

"I am, deeply sorry for puking on you last night. And... I am, thankful for you. That you looked after me but I really have to get going" I said.

"No, no not yet. Not until your clothing is washed and dried. Besides you haven't eaten so let's head upstairs, shall we?" Overhaul stood up and walked towards the door and I follow behind him.

Seriously, is that all i do? Follow him like a post puppy?

"Wait, i forgot my stuff in that room" I stopped as I looked behind me, trying to remember which hallway I went through.

"Don't worry about it, I'll have someone get it. Now let's go." He grabs my wrist, guiding me into another endless hallways which took too long for my own amusement.

We got into a regular, looking house.

"If I'm being honest, how the fuck do you not get lost down there" I look at Overhaul.

He didn't even answer me but walked ahead but since I didn't want to get lost, i followed.

"What do you normally have for breakfast?" He asks as he slips off his green and purple jacket.

The veins on his forearm was- certainly something.

I looked around so I wouldn't stare too long and noticed it was 9:36am.

"Uh... toast and coffee" I finally answered as I looked around the kitchen, it looked homey. More than the one downstairs.

"No, it's not nutritious enough for your state"

I looked at him, scoffing.
"So what are you, my doctor or something now?"

"You can say that" He spoke.

I sat on the island table chairs, watching him cook.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"No" He stated.

"Why do you wear that mask?" I pestered him.

"I don't like breathing this- disgusting air that's shared with others" Overhaul finally answers.

"You know that makes absolutely no sense, like at all" I giggled.

"I have.. somewhat of a disease. I get hives once i touch anything that is filthy" he says as he flips over the breakfast.

A million questions ran through my head-

Filthly? Why was he in the strip club, why did he touch me if he seen me as a whore, how did he even react when I puked on him, why-

"You know, you think loudly. I didn't think that was possible until now" Overhaul said.

I shook my head,
"You're essentially a germaphobe?"

"Yes" Overhaul said.

"Then why, since the start, were you outside?" I asked.

"In times of need of business I will be outside" He started.

Throughout the conversation he didn't even look at me once. Before, it was like his eye's were glued onto me but now-?

"Can I see you, without your little bird mask?" I asked.

"No. Here" he gave me a plate full of food.

It looked delicious, almost like it was served in a top 5 star restaurant.

I ate it, feeling my body getting it's energy back.

I looked up and him, with him watching me intently with his arms crossed.

"Can you not, you're being creepy" I said.

He dropped his arms (no pun intended)
And looked away.

"Aren't you going to eat too?" I asked.

"No, I already did" He said.

Once I finished, I washed my plate and left it in the drying rake.

"Since we're here, I have to clear things" Overhaul states.

"Okay?"

"1, I can't completely trust you. Which is why I'll personally monitor you" Overhaul spoke as if it were rules I had to follow.

I shrug,
"Alright?"

"2, you're going to stop going to work as a stripper. That place is disgusting." Overhaul Stated.

I looked at him as if he were dumb,
"How am I suppose to pay for my bill-?"

"I will provide the money for your bills, whatsoever.

3, move in here." Overhaul demanded.

I scoff,
"What the fuck-? No!"

"4, agree or it's your life on the line. Like you and I said, I'm a busy man. I work here and I can't personally monitor you if you're living this far away"
Overhaul scoffed in a mockingly manner.

I looked at him completely pissed.

"5, I move in here and I'll make your life a living hell" I said

I heard him chuckle lightly,
"Is that a challenge?"

I click my tongue, shaking my head.

"Fuck. No"