"Yes! And plenty of room for kids in the future!" He said smiling wide.

Katsuki glared at him but _____ smiled.

"Ya I like it can we get it??" She asked Katsuki who looked at the realtor.

"You gonna give it to us or what?" Katsuki asked.

The realtor looked at them nervously.

"Right of course! There is a process that goes with the payment-"

"Payment?? Kats just give him your card...When do you think we can move in?" _____ asked causally.

Katsuki and the realtor look at her a bit weirdly.

"Babe that's not how it works." Katsuki said looking at her. She looked at him confused.

"What do you mean? Just pay for it." She said.

The realtor looked at her. "As easy as I'd like that to be we do have other couples here looking in to buy the house. It'll take a while till we can make a final decision, unless the price is right that is. And before payment I'll need you both or whoever's house the name is going under to sign the lease and tons of other-"

"It's just a house..dad always bought one but he didn't have to go to the trouble of all that." _____ said confused.

Katsuki sighed. He looked at the realtor.

"We want the house. Call my agency. If someone else tries to buy it too I'll pay more each fucking time. This house is hers now." Katsuki said to him.

The realtor just nods a bit frightened as Katsuki takes ______'s hand and walked out.

She just looked at the house for a moment again before walking out.

"So is it ours now orrr??"

"Did your dad always throw money around and get what he want?" Katsuki asked while getting into the car.

"Uh ya."

"So he never told you about buying shit? With credit or debit?"

"It's money."

"_____..."

"Hey my rules were to always listen to my parents and I did everything they asked me to. They always took care of everything else." She said.

He starts the car.

"You sure you still want to go see him?"

"Yup"

He sighed. "I'll call in the station. Visiting hours are on weekends for where he's at." Katsuki said driving back to the apartment.

She nods.

"Also don't forget, take a day off tomorrow we're going to the beach." Katsuki said to her.

She smiled. "Yupp Mina and I already talked with Wildfire."

He got back to the apartment heading inside with her.

_____ just went straight towards the bathroom to shower.

Katsuki left her alone, he just went ahead and started on a simple dinner.

He looked at the mail that was still left on the table.

She still hasn't seen it..?

He walked over picking up a certain mail.

What could he possibly want with her?

***
_____ got out of the shower room drying her hair with a towel while walking towards the living room where Katsuki had the table ready to eat.