28 | the wedding

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
EXTRA THREE
THE WEDDING
[28]

song: Black Out Days by Phantogram

+++++++++++++++

The pretty sage green dress fit on Lin perfectly. But she didn't feel perfect.

It didn't matter though, because it wasn't her special day yet. Today was Bill and Fleur's special day, their wedding.

It was being held at the burrow in a large tent outside. Lin peered down from the burrow's bathroom window and saw Ron, Fred, George, and Mr Weasley spelling the tent to form itself.

Maybe she should just stay here a little longer....

Lin hadn't told Fred that she was going with her friends on a life threatening mission to save the wizarding world. How do you even tell your boyfriend that?! (exactly how it is Lin 😒😒)

+++++

When Lin entered the tent for the reception, the newly wedded couple were dancing together with big, happy grins.

She looked around and smiled slightly, seeing everyone somewhat happy in the midst of a crisis.

"You look beautiful, my love." Fred appeared, standing beside her. He intertwined their pinkies in a small, discreet manner.

"You look rather dashing, yourself Mr. Weasley." Lin smiled softly and adjusted his vest with the hand that wasn't touching Fred.

Fred now held her whole hand and said, "Dance with me."

Lin looked around wearily. "I suck at dancing.."

"You'll be fine, love." He said before pulling her amongst the dancing couples.

They swayed to the soft music hand in hand.

+++++++++++++++

A/N: uhh school started so im ending it here? i might add more later 🥰🥰

also! i decided to add this chapter bc why not. this makes it have only TWO MORE CHAPTER BEFORE THE FRICKIN BOOK ENDS

you guys might be used to books being completed, i am too, but from the author's point of view it is just shockingg😩