20 | very own weasley sweaters

CHAPTER TWENTY
VERY OWN WEASLEY SWEATERS
[20]

song: Last Christmas by Wham!

+++++++++++++++

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS!" Ginny screams into Lin's ear to wake her up.

Lin rolls over in surprise and ends up falling off of the bed. "Ow."

"Not sorry, but WAKE UP! It's Christmas!" Ginny happily smiles.

"Merry Christmas guys!" A voice from the door says. Ginny turns around to find Hermione standing in the doorway, her trunk set on the ground.

"Hermione!" Ginny ran up and gave her a hug. "What are you doing here? I thought you were skiing with your parents."

"Well, I don't really like skiing," Hermione admitted. "But don't tell Ron that— I told him it was good, because he was laughing so much."

Lin gave her a knowing look, but just chuckled anyways.

+++++

They were all sitting around the fireplace when Lin spoke up. "So we're all here again." She sighed.

Ginny shrugged, "I like it here."

Harry nodded in agreement.

"Oh, don't pretend, Harry," Hermione said. "Ron told me you've been distant lately. How're you feeling?"

"Fine," Harry grumbled.

"Don't lie Harry." Lin said impatiently. "Spill it."

"Ron and Ginny said you've been hiding from everyone since you got back from St. Mungo's."

"They do, do they?" Harry said sarcastically, glaring at Ron and Ginny.

Ron looked down to his feet but Ginny was unfazed.

"Alright, let's not point fingers."

"Well, you won't look at any of us!" Ginny exclaimed to Harry.

Harry looked madder, "It's you lot who won't look at me! I didn't want anyone to talk to me, anyone who didn't understand."

"Well that was a bit stupid of you," Ginny spat back. "Do you not remember who you saved from You-Know-Who's possession, in the Chamber of Secrets?"