26 | weasley's wizard wheezes

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
EXTRA ONE
WEASLEY'S WIZARD WHEEZES
[26]

song: Dopamine by BØRNS

+++++++++++++++

It's been a few months since the incident at the ministry. 'Incident' as in they broke in.

Diagon Alley was not what it used to be, full of life and bright shops. Now it looked abandoned and dull. All except Fred and George's shop, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes lit up like a match in a dark room.

The storefront had a mechanical Fred/George with a top hat that disappeared and reappeared a rabbit.

As the Weasleys, Harry, Hermione, and Lin entered, all thoughts about the possible upending war vanished. Instead they were replaced with bright fireworks and prank products.

On a thin wire hanging above their heads was a cycling figure of Umbridge that spoke in her shrilly voice "I will have order!"

Hermione, Ginny, and Lin were just looking around together when something caught Hermione's eye.

A pink display of love potions were letting off bubbles shaped like hearts.

"Hello, ladies!" Fred greeted.

"Hey." They replied back. Lin smiled at finally seeing her boyfriend. The last two months, Fred was busy setting up the shop with George and didn't have anytime to visit his girlfriend. Meaning they missed each other very much.

"Love potions, eh?" Fred smirked at them.

"Yeah! They really do work!" George said excitedly.

"But then again the way we hear it sis, you're doing just fine on your own." Fred teased his younger sister.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Ginny sassed back.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George asked. Standing just a little bit away was Harry, eavesdropping on the conversation.

Ginny smirked at the twins. "It's none of your business." Then she walked away to check out the Pygmy Puffs.

Just as Lin was about to follow Ginny, someone tugged on the belt loop of her jeans, pulling her back and spinning her around.

"Ah, ah, ahh." Fred tutted, capturing her waist with his arms. "You most certainly do not need love potions."

"Oya? (LMFAO) And why's that?" Lin pretended to be clueless.

"Well because you have me, of course." He said proudly. Fred leaned in for a kiss and pecked Lin on her lips briefly.

Someone cleared their throat, interrupting the couple's lovey-dovey time. They turned to see George holding a cardboard sign that read 'NO PDA YOU'LL SCARE AWAY DA CUSTOMERS'.

"Bruhh."

+++++++++++++++

A/N: ;)