11 | memories

CHAPTER ELEVEN
MEMORIES
[11]

song: Stressed Out by Twenty Øne Pilots

(filler chapter because I wanted the 'grimmauld place chapter' to be numbered as 12)

+++++++++++++++

FIRST YEAR:

"Excuse me. Can we sit here?" A boy with bright red hair and another boy with onyx hair entered into my compartment.

"Sure." I say in a monotone and look back to my book.

"I'm Ron Weasley." The red headed boy says to me. Seaweed brain #1.

"Lin Toh." I tell them.

"I'm Harry Potter." the raven haired boy with emerald eyes introduces himself. Seaweed brain #2.

"Ron, you've got dirt on your nose. Just there." I point to my nose.

+++++

A bushy haired girl walks into our compartment. "Have any of you seen a toad? A boy named Neville has lost it."

+++++

"Hey Ron!" Twin red haired boys approach Ron.

"What do you guys want?"

"We just want you to introduce us to your new friends." One of the twins says.

"Yeah. Then we can tell them a bunch of embarrassing stories about you." The other twin says.

Ron sighs, "This is Harry Potter. You met him on Platform 9 3/4." He motions with his hand to Harry, then Hermione. "This is Hermione Granger." He moves his hand to me. "And this is Lin Toh."

"Hi." I say bluntly to the twins. Hermione and Harry say hello.

"Guys, this is—"

"— Fred." the twin named Fred cuts off.

"and—"

"—George." the twin named George says.

"We are Ronald's older brothers. He's got loads more actually." They say in unison. "Nice to meet you all.

+++++++++++++++

A/N: it sucks I know. but i've written the previous 5 chapters in one day and my thumbs hurt so ✌️

ALSO I decided that Lin is the smart one of the group and Hermione is the caring one because Im making the character smarter than her ?