30 | epilogue

CHAPTER THIRTY
EXTRA FIVE
EPILOGUE
[30]

song: Are You Bored Yet? by Wallows
(unedited RIP)

song: Are You Bored Yet? by Wallows(unedited RIP)

WE HIT 5 THOUSAND VIEWS THANK YOU SO MUCHHH

+++++++++++++++

Platform 9 and 3/4 was busy as ever, young witches, wizards, and their families saying their fair wells.

Déjà vu was the perfect term for what Lin was feeling. She remembered her first time her, unsure of what to do, being a muggleborn and all.

"Write every week, yeah?" Lin softly asked her second-born, a daughter.

"No! Write everyday please, Nix." Her husband, Fred begged with puppy eyes and his hands clasped.

"Yes, yes. I'll write to you every chance I get." Phoenix replied with a smile. "How about that?"

"I can't believe you're already going to be a first year." Nix's brother, Leo, said in disbelief. "You're still gonna be a little squirt to me." He ruffled her neat hair, his personal sign of affection.

Nix fixed her hair, annoyed. "I'm only a year younger than you. Its not that hard to believe."

Whatever her brother replied, she tuned out. "So that's little Scorpius." She overheard her Uncle Ron say to her cousin, Rose. "Make sure you beat him in every test, Rosie. Thank god you inherited mother's brains."

She followed his gaze to find a platinum haired boy standing a distance away. But to find he was looking right at her.

"Fred, stop it." Her mother said sternly.

"What?? I was just giving Leo some pranki— I mean, toys to share with his friends." Fred Weasley put his hands up in mock-surrender.

Lin gave him an unamused look, but ended up smiling nonetheless.

Two minutes until the Hogwarts Express will leave the station, Nix said their final goodbyes to all her parents, aunts and uncles, and Grandma Molly and Grandpa Arthur.

The train was packed with students, but Nix and her cousin, and best friend, Albus Potter managed to get a compartment alone.

Three minutes in, the door slide open to reveal the boy who Uncle Ron was talking about. Scorpius, was it?

"Uh.. hi." He started awkwardly. "Can I sit here? Everywhere else is full."

New beginnings it is.

+++++++++++++++

A/N: HER PHILOPHOBIA IS FUCKING FINISHED WHATT

thank you all for those who have read my first ever fanfiction and full completed story! it honestly BAFFLES me that people like my story enough to add it to their collections??

if you want to read more about Kai's daughter Phoenix and the next generation of harry potter, let me know bc i might make a new book?