23

Sophie was laughing at me so I went over to see why.

“What are you laughing at Sophie?” I asked. She just laughed harder. “The fact that you gave my dad a hickey and thought I wouldnt see!” She laughed so hard. Sophie was whEeZiNg at this. I rolled my eyes while smiling. “I have some too” I said. She gasped at that. I took off the jacket I stole from Jack to reveal the trail of dark purple spots on my skin. “Oh my god” Felix said from behind me. “F-Felix!? When did you get here?” I asked. “Just now. So whats up y/n?” Felix asked. Just as he asked Jack came through the door and over to us. “Ask him” I said. Jack looked confused. “What did I do?” He asked. “Her” Felix said bluntly. 

Felix laughed. Jacks face went bright red and Sophie burst out laughing. My face got red too but not like Jacks. He was like a tomato. I smiled at that and ran into his arms. I buried my face in his chest and laughed. “Wait. You actually fucked y/n?” Felix asked. He was laughing so hard I thought he was gonna piss himself. “No! Thats not what happened!” I said. They were still laughing. “So then what DID happen?” Felix asked. “When I was getting ready to meet you at the restaurant SHE came over and hugged me. I thought it was just gonna end there but she kissed me and-” He began. “No no. This was NOT my fault. HE was walking around the house all morning fucking shirtless and when you called he was getting ready to go and HE was kissing ME!”I said. “No! You kissed me!” We joked and argued like little kids. We were joking of course and Felix knew this. He was laughing so hard. 

“What the hell is going on in here?” Linda asked as she and Rosemary walked in. “Uhh-” Jack started. “Look what he did!” Sophie said. She spun me around so that Linda could see. Linda gasped. “Look what she did!” Felix said. He turned Jack around. Linda laughed. “What were you doing and when did it happen!?” Linda asked. “It was this morning! All I did was HUG this motherfucker and this happened!” I said. Jack laughed and walked closer to me. He put his arm around my shoulder. I turned around so that my face was pressed in his chest to hide my blushing and he began to sway just like he did earlier. “I love you” I mumbled. He laughed at me. “I love you more” He whispered to me. Linda took pictures of us with her camera. 

“Oh yeah Rosemary you took pictures on halloween right?” I asked. “Yeah I did. Theyre gonna be ready for pickup later today” She said. “Great!” I said. “So what did you dress up as?” Linda asked. Jack smirked. “Its a surprise” I said. Linda laughed and rolled her eyes. “You gotta wait to see us too” Rosemary said. Linda laughed. We tried to throw away time until we could go get the pictures. Linda didnt know that Jack and I were officially together so she was shocked when I pulled away from the hug and kissed Jack. 

“WhAt?!?” She said. “Oh yeah. Were like a thing” I said. “I thought that was obvious” Jack said. He had a smirk playing on his lips. That fucking smirk. “Im so excited for the pictures!” Sophie said. “Me too” I said. Rosemary giggled. “What?” I asked. “Oh nothing. Just wait until you see” She said. I was a little suspicious. I narrowed my eyes at her and she laughed harder. Jack and Felix were with the kids so that the girls and I could talk. “So what happened on halloween?” Linda asked. “We all dressed up and took the kids trick or treating” Rosemary said. “Yeah. We met up at Jacks and took the kids out. It was really fun” I said. “Hey Rosie its time to go!” Felix yelled to Rosemary. We walked out to where Jack Felix and the kids were. “Anyone wanna come?” She asked. Linda nodded and all the kids did too. Jack and I decided to stay at my house. Everyone left as we walked inside. I went into my room so that I could pick up in there. I knew that Jack and I would be sleeping in there so I picked up the clothes from the floor and made my bed. After a little bit Jack came in to see what I was doing. He walked over and grabbed my hand. Before I could say anything he dragged me out of the room and to the front yard. He was smiling really wide. “What are you planning Mr. Walten?” I asked. He laughed. “Oh nothing. Nothing at all” He said. I didnt believe him. Rosemary Felix Linda and the kids pulled up shortly.

“I have an idea!” Linda said. Rosemary rolled her eyes before laughing at Linda. “We can play truth or dare!” She said. I nodded and Jack did too. “Later” I said. She nodded back and Rosemary walked over with an envelope. Everyone went into the living room so that we could look at the photos. The first one we saw was of the kids. Sophie and Jenny posing together with Edd and Molly laughing at them. A few more of the kids passed and then there was the one where I kissed Jack as the kids walked down the stairs. I smiled. Next was me Jack and the kids. A few of all of us and more of Jack and I. We took some of Felix and Rosemary too. Linda talked about our costumes and how much she liked them. We looked at them for a while before Rosemary said that we should start dinner.