10

We laughed at Lindas comment and got into my car. Driving over to a random corner store and getting some random snacks. After that we went to look for some movies. We picked up some that I wanted to get and some that Rosemary and Linda wanted. 

“Ok. Now that were all back to the house and in your room spill y/n” Rosemary said. “Yeah spill it y/n” Linda said laughing. “Ok. So yesterday when I got home from meeting you guys this” I got up and grabbed the note. “Was on my front door” I handed them the note. “So Rosemary came over and helped me get ready. I got there around 5:20 and waited for him. Once he got there we brought my car back to my house and left in his. We drove for like an hour and a half to the beach” I said. They were laughing. “When we got there we sat down in the sand and talked for a little bit. I looked at him and told him ‘thank you’ and he asked ‘for what’ and I was like ‘everything’ and he wrapped his arm around me. I layed my head on his shoulder and the sun went down. I dont know when we left but it was really late. I passed out in the car on the way back and we got back. He walked me over to my door and  hugged me. We just stood there for a while. After he left I went into my room and took off my makeup and checked the time. It was like 2 am” I said. They were squealing and making weird sounds. “Please dont die in my bed” I said to them. 

This heightened their squeaky laughs. Eventually the laughing stopped and we began talking again. We talked about Linda and how she thinks she found ‘the guy’ and how Rosemary and Felix were together. Rosemary and Felix were so happy and it was great. We talked about how all of us should hang out again. We talked about a lot of things. 

“Hey y/n what time is it?” Linda asked. “12:25” I said. 

We had decided we wanted to make bracelets. I had a ton of beads and elastic string so we did. We made some for each other some for ourselves. Rosemary said that I should make one for Jack. I said that I wasnt sure what to do. We talked about it for a few seconds when we heard a knock on the door. It’s 12:48 am. Why would someone be knocking on my door.