4

It's been one month since that morning. Felix and Linda have split up. Felix is steady with Rosemary and Linda is looking for someone else. Rosemary and Jack also split up. At first Jack was upset that Felix was dating Rosemary but after spending more and more time with y/n he got over it.

“What to wear what to wear?” I thought looking through my clothes. I was about to meet Linda and Rosemary at the diner for lunch. I decided to shower and then pick my outfit. I showered off and dried my hair before walking back into my room and picking something to wear. I decided on a black band t-shirt and some frayed jeans. I put some shoes on and went out to my car. 

Driving to the restaurant was quick and easy. I was more than ready to see my friends again. We’ve all been busy do to recent events and haven’t been able to hang out. I pulled into the parking lot and stepped out of my car. I went in and saw Rosemary and Linda at the table. I walked over to them. “Oh my god! Hey y/n!” Rosemary said. “Hey Rosemary!” I smiled. “I missed you so much!” Linda said. After greeting each other we got to talking some more. “So how are things going with Felix?” I asked Rosemary. “Really good! We’re very happy together” She answered. I smiled knowing two of my best friends were happy.