22

I woke up with Jacks arms still around me however this time he was awake. Looked down onto me and smiled.

“Good morning love” He said. “Morning Jack. Are the kids awake?” I yawned. “Not yet” He laughed. “What time is it” I asked. “7:15” He said. “Why so early?” I whined. Jack laughed at this. “You can go back to sleep if you want” He said. “Ok” I said. I leaned back down and hugged closer to him but I couldnt fall asleep. Eventually I sat up and leaned onto Jacks shoulder. He put his arm around me and continued to sit there. 

“Dad the phones ringing!” Sophie yelled. We both stood up. I went out while Jack went to put a shirt on.

“Hello?” I asked. “Hey its Felix” He said. “Oh hey Felix whats up?” I asked. “I was calling to ask Jack to come into the restaurant. I need a little help with the work. Is he around?” Felix asked. “Yeah hes putting a shirt on, We literally just got up” I said. Felix laughed and said ok. “Bye y/n” He said. “Bye Felix!” I said back. Jack had just walked in. “Felix needs you at the restaurant” I said. Jack looked over at me and nodded. “He needs help with some paperwork” I said. He laughed and got dressed. I did the same. I put my jeans on and stole one of Jacks shirts. Since it was cold I stole one of his jackets too. After that I went out to call Rosemary. 

“Hey Rosemary!” I said. “Hey y/n whats up?” She asked. “I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and the kids today. Jack has to go help out Felix” I said. “Oh yeah! Where are we meeting?” She asked. “My house in about an hour?” I said. “See you then!” She said. I hung up the phone and went to tell the kids to get ready to go. Then I walked into Jacks room. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him towards me. He put his arms around me too. I looked up and kissed him lightly. He smiled at me. I put my head on his chest and he hugged me a little tighter. He was swaying on his feet and holding me close. “I love you Jack” I said. “I love you more y/n” He said back. I blushed. I separated myself from him to close his bedroom door. He smiled while I walked back over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I pulled him down to kiss him. He pulled me closer and tightened his grip on my waist before dropping his hands to my lower back. I brought my hands up from his neck to his hair. I pulled slightly and he smiled into the kiss. I pulled back from his lips and kissed his cheek before moving down to his neck. I kissed his neck while looking for his sweet spot. When I did find it I sucked on his neck to leave a small bruise. I knew other people wanted him and found him attractive so I left a few marks on him. He did the same to me. We finally pulled away from each other when one of the kids knocked on the door and said they were ready. 

“Ok. Ive really gotta go get ready now y/n. You distract me all to much” He said with a smirk on his lips. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him before I left the room. “Kids lets go to the car!” I said. The three of them went down to the living room and I got Jack to come in to say bye to the kids. We walked in holding hands. He went over to say bye to each of the kids. I took off the sweater I stole to hug and kiss him goodbye before we all walked out. We drove over to my house and went in. 

“Hey y/n whats on your neck?” Edd asked. I blushed. Sophie laughed. “A bruise” I said. We sat at my house for all of 2 seconds when Rosemary got there. “Hey y/n how are yo-” She started. She pulled me into another room. “Is that a hickey on you?” She whisper shouted. I nodded. “Explain” She said. I laughed at her enthusiasm. Last night I stayed over with Jack and the kids. When I got up this morning Jack and I were cuddling for a while before Felix called to ask for help on some work. When Jack was getting ready he pulled me into a hug that ended up leading to this” I said pointing at my neck. Hes gonna be here in about 5 hours though. I can ask if we can all stay over here. You Felix Jack me and Linda?” I said. She nodded with excitement. We spent the majority of our time with the kids at Jacks. They got some clothes to sleep in. Then we called Felix and Linda who would be there soon. Rosemary and I took the kids for a drive down the beach to get snacks and stuff and waited for the other 3 to arrive.