14

Jack was driving whilst we were talking. We talked about the sleepover I had with Rosemary and Linda and when Felix. When I told Jack how we all woke up he laughed.

"Hey y/n would you be able to watch the kids for the next two days? Felix and I are going on a business trip and Rosemary is-" He asks. I cut him off. "Its ok Jack. I get it. Of course ill watch the kids. I theyre wonderful!" I said. He smiled. "Oh were almost there by the way" He said. We pulled into a gas station.

"Anything you want?" He asked. "Wait I know you too well. Im gonna get the stuff and it can be a surprise" He said. I laughed at him and nodded. At this point im pretty sure I know what were gonna do but im not sure. A little bit later Jack comes back to the car with a bag which he puts in the back so I cant see whats in it. We've been in the car for a while now and the sun was starting to go down. We pull over to a drive in movie theater and get tickets. We pulled into a parking spot and tuned into the movie. Jack grabbed some blankets that were in the back seat and opened the door. I got out too.

"Come here" Jack says. I walk over to him. "Are we gonna sit on the top?" I ask him. He nods. I always sit on top of my car. Not sure why but I just do. He helps me up to the top and hands my the snacks and blankets before coming up himself. The movie stars and were sitting on top of the car. Jack hands me some of my favourite candy. I smile. Both of us are pretty engaged into the movie when I start getting cold. The movie had only been playing for a few minutes and I began to shiver slightly. Jack jumped off of the car and went in. He came out shortly with a sweater.

"Here" Jack said. He was smiling. I slipped it on and we continued the movie. Around the middle of the movie he wraps his arm around my shoulder. I lean into him and continue watching the movie. When the movie ends he begins to get down. Jack helps me down from the car and we get in. We talked about the movie on the way home. It was currently about 9. I ended up getting home around midnight. I got out of the car and Jack followed. Walking me over to the door yet again. Before going inside I hug him.

"Thank you so much Jack. I had a lot of fun tonight" I said. Jacks cheeks flushed slightly. We said our goodbyes quickly since Jack had to get home and get ready to leave tomorrow morning.