1

"Hey Y/N?" Rosemary asked. "Yes?" I said. "What should we make for the brunch today?" She asked. "Maybe we could make f/f?" I thought. "Yes! That's a great idea. Everyone would love it!" She smiled.

Rosemary was a nice friend. She was great to talk to and always asked for my input. We began getting the ingredients out of the pantry to make f/f when Edd, Molly, and Sophie came down the stairs.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked the kids. They all nodded. "Sorry y/n! I have to take the kids to school" She said apologetically. "Don't worry about it! I can start cooking myself" I smiled. She smiled back and walked out with the kids and left. As they walked out I started measuring and cooking. Just as I turned on the stove I heard someone come down the stairs.

"Good morning y/n" I turned around to see Jack. "Hello Jack" I said. We continued to talk as I cooked waiting for Rosemary to get back. "So what are you making y/n?" He asked. "Oh I'm making f/f" I smiled. He returned the smile and kept the conversation going. Around 30 minutes later I had finished cooking. "I wonder where Rosemary could be. It only takes about 20 minutes to take the kids to school" Jack thought aloud. "I'm not sure" I said.

I thought about it for another 10 minutes when Rosemary walked through the door. She always had a knack for looking nice. Always very neat and tidy however right now she was slightly more unkempt than she was when she left. I looked past that. "Oh I finished cooking f/f" I said. "I'm sorry y/n. I should have helped you" She said. "It's ok" I smiled. She smiled back. "The food looks great y/n. Let's eat before it gets cold" Jack said. I smiled at him as he stood up to pass it over to me. I put some of the f/f onto my plate and passed it to Rosemary. We all began to eat. They both continued to compliment my cooking.

Once we all finished I volunteered to do the dishes however Jack said he would do them so that Rosemary and I could finish our conversation. After a little bit of convincing Rosemary and I stepped outside to talk.