𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅: The Battle Chief [Ant-Man 2015]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"The system?" Luis looked over at Scott, unable to comprehend that this was actually really happening.

"Yeah, we're doomed." Hank said as he looked at Braedey who nodded back in reply.

"Alright, there's something you guys need to see." Scott said, and walked out of the room to get his Ant-Man suit. Braedey smirked, having the same idea. Scott walked back in, now in his Ant-Man suit which catches Luis's attention.

"Damn." Dave said, looking at Scott's red and silver suit. Scott tapped the button on his helmet, and it then opened up to reveal his face.

"Whoa! That's so cool, bro!" Luis exclaimed in shock.

"Now look, this is gonna be weird, alright? It's pretty freaky, but it's safe. There's nothing to be scared." Scott advised to his friends.

"Aw, no, no. Daddy don't get scared." Luis said as he shook his head.

"Really?" Scott asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." Luis nodded, eyes flickering to Braedey for a second who now smirked.

"Good." Scott smiled and he shrunk into ant-size, disappearing in front of his friends.

At the same time, Braedey began to transform. His entire body starts to grow tall and fill out with muscles while at the same time, blue crystals begin to cover his body, becoming his skin, muscle and his organs. His blue eyes grow slightly larger, as they're hidden behind a visor. When the change is complete, a blue crystal-skin humanoid now stands in Braedey's place. He is a 7ft tall visor-eyed humanoid comprised of bright blue rock. Its face and the spikes on his chest, back, and horn on his head are dark blue crystal, whilst the rest of his form is bright blue. The Transformatrix dial is positioned in the centre of its chest.

"Energon!" He announced.

Luis, Dave, and Kurt screamed at the sight of the crystal as they scrambled out of the room in fright.

"I thought Daddy didn't get scared?" Scott questioned as he then noticed the crystal man standing right behind him. "OH MY GOD!"

'Oh my god. This isn"t gonna end well.' Braedey thought to himself.

~*~*~

After that scary incident, Braedey was now studying the up-to-date blueprints of the Pym Tech laboratories, the ones he got from the Internet as Soundwave which only took nanoseconds to find instead of hours.

Braedey noticed Hank sitting across from him with a cup of coffee in his hands. "Ask me anything, Pym."

"Braedey, I know we haven't seen each other. You are a skilled spy, high performance driver, and one of the best pilots. An Avenger. A fighter. The Transformer. A predator. You have good heart." Hank told Braedey as he followed along silently. "After we stop Darren and destroy the Yellowjacket suit, what are you gonna do with the particles?"

Braedey scratches the back of his head. "Like you said, I have a good heart. I also have something else, compassion. The Pym Particles are safest in the hands of the creator, that's you." Braedey gestured to Hank. "And you are not kidding about the Alpha-level threat. I'm doing my job: protecting friends, family, and home."

Hank smiled a little as he absorbed the words from his godson. "That's a good answer there, kid."

Braedey smiled as he then looked at Luis, Kurt, and Dave, who have turned in for the night as they were sleeping in the lounge. "My life was pretty normal when I was ten. Raised in Coolsville, dealing with bullies and school, and all-year round summer. Then the Transformatrix came along, and completely changed everything, opened my eyes out into the universe. It was the best thing that ever happened."