Chapter 18 : Speeding

"Can you drive any faster??" Brooke asked impatiently.

"This is the vehicle's top speed!" Kendall answered behind the wheel.

She read 435 km/h on the speedometer. She wasn't familiar with the metric system, but the position of the needle seemed life threatening. At this moment she was less worrying about die crashing and more about damaging and has to pay for the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport.

"And it's dark! I've never driven at night before!"

"It's a pencil-straight road! How hard can it be??" JoJo said anxiously, leaning over the dashboard and sweeping the map on her phone. "If this thing has wings it would have took off by now!"

JoJo, Chloe and Brooke all cramped into the passenger seat, with Kendall sitting on top of Paige and behind the wheel, running the Bugatti like crazy.

"I told you we should take the Lamborghini!" Paige protested, her face got squashed between Kendall's back and the driver's seat, forcing her to look out the window, she could barely breathe with Kendall's weight on top of her.

"We've tried! It couldn't fit us all!" JoJo said.

"There's too much weight! The car wasn't made for five people!" said Chloe, sharing the only passenger seat with Brooke, with JoJo on top of them.

"Just get us there in one piece!" Brooke yelled from the window side.

"Please! I can't focus with all you guys shouting!!" Kendall cried, her anxiety put her at the brink of tears.

"All Right! All Right!" Chloe tried to calm her. "Let's just put on some relaxing music!"

Chloe reached out from under JoJo, touched a button on the dashboard, the radio played out a danceful beat.

"Oh no!" Paige dreaded, glad that she was facing away from the girls.

It was "Shake It Off" by Adelaide Slovakova, the young singer who stole JoJo's boyfriend. All eyes turned to their Russian friend.

"That's it!" JoJo said furiously. "I'm gonna kill EVERYONE OF THEM!! Kendall, get me there NOW!!"

The Bugatti shot across the highway like a ghost from hell, so fast its powerful draft blew off a speed limit sign that marked "100", heading towards the blinking destination on JoJo's phone.