1• The beginning of thousand encounters

"When darkness branches to your soul,
Light still finds a way to rise "

Mishti :)

"Chachi please" I said in the most annoying tone just to stop the topic for which we both were arguing from the past two hours .. As I stepped on the first stair, she stopped at her place and took a deep breath.. We both were tired of proving our own points..

"I don't want to annoy you. Just listen to me..I just want you to get settled in you life . " She said being defeated. I stopped at my place.

"I am already settled , I am doing well in my life. You clearly want me to get married and it's not going to happen.. " I huffed.. This was not the first time when we both were arguing on this topic ..

"No one is saying you to marry.. Just go on a date with him, try to know him. If you don't like him, then I won't ask you again, I swear! " she said while decreasing the distance between us..

"But why will I go on a date with someone whom I don't know? " I said being frustrated..

"I can't trust someone !" I added..

"Your chachi is saying means there must be a reason na.. He is Abir Rajvansh.. Do you kn-"

"Aree bhad me jae Abir Rajvansh" I cut her off saying rudely . Life was already a mess and I didn't want to make it more messy. She looked at me with her puppy eyes. I shook my head negatively..

"Chachi! I am sorry.. We will talk about it later. Now please sleep and let me sleep. I have a flight tomorrrooooowwww! " I stretched the last word helplessly..

Wishing a good night she left with a poker face. Having no other option I headed towards my room.

Chachi was talking about Abir Rajvansh, who belongs to one of the richest family of India. He came to my house with his mom with a marriage proposal for me. It would be better if I say it was his mom who came to meet me not he.

It's his mom who was talking to me, he was looking at the ground only ..

I know every parents want their daughter to get settled and nothing was different in my case .. But what about me? I don't want to marry anyone at this point of life.

And if my mom will get to know about all this drama, she will be angry on chachi like anything. She and chacha are out of station. So my chachi is doing all these karnama.

Chachi  loves me. She really does! Due to some medical issues she couldn't become a mother. I was always her daughter from that day. Now she just wants me to get settled ..But marriage is definitely not a good decision.. It's a headache for me.

And I am just 25. Why will I ruin my life by doing something I am not interested in.
I was never in any relationship with anyone, but whatever I had witnessed from my childhood is definitely enough for me to not take this step..

To relax my mind, I went to balcony and laid down on the sofa..
It's been always me and chachi vs mom. But if chachi will bring this marriage topic then it will be me and mom vs chachi.

The sky grew darker and darker , painted blue on blue , one stroke at a time , into deeper and deeper shades of night..

I looked at those beaming star.. They're shining.. I wish I could be a star.. Everyone can see me from far but no one can come close to me.. Just me and only me... No matter how much people loves you, one and other day they will hurt you. It's not the problem, we can't expect everyday to be a joyous day. But sometimes our own people do the damage that it takes us forever to heal it. That's why I don't want to add anyone in my life.