"Hello guys I am Rahul Mehra. Hope to get along with you all in the future." He makes himself comfortable on the seat.

"Disha as he is seating beside you I am sure you have become friends so why don't you show him the college." And before I can say that I can't she started teaching. Shit.

"Hello myself Rahul" I ignore him and continue writing the notes. I see most of the students attention are on us and they are watching Rahul with wide eyes and maybe....fear.

"Nice to meet you too Disha" he mumbles, I again ignore him. It's his fault that I have to show him the college.

"You are Disha Singh right the fiancee and soon to be wife of Lucas Malhotra" I don't say anything. "I knew it" I just roll my eyes on his joy as if he solved the biggest quiz.

I start packing my bag for next lecture. "You know you don't have to show me the college."

I sign "It's ok. I can show you the college. Meet me during break at the canteen." I give him a smile and make my way to the next lecture.

"Why are you following me?" I ask as he was just behind me.

"Dude I am not following you. I also have the same lecture as you...... I guess as you are also going that way" I nod feeling embarrassed.

Both the lectures of me were with him and he sat with me. In both lectures the students again had wide eyes and fear and it was very unsettling. Because till now I never saw anyone giving me attention and today because of Rahul I am getting all the attention. Is Rahul some one famous or what?

When Rishabh was my friend no one gave me that look but wait a minute me and Rishabh only used to meet in canteen and on Terese where we were always alone. I giving way to much thought to this.

"Um Mia this is rahul and Rahul this is Mia" I make myself comfortable on the table.

"Disha who is this? Is this your new friend?"

"No"

"Yes" me and Rahul both say in unison. Mia just watch us in confusion and maybe fear.

"When did we became friend?" I ask him ignoring her expression.

"Are we not?" He has puppy eyes. And he is looking cute but I don't say it and just roll my eyes.

I stand up "Mia I have to show him college that's it. So I will be back after showing him." She nods her head.

"Let's go" I say and swing my bag on my shoulders.

Whole 1 hour it took me to show him the whole college. The whole time he was jocking and his jokes were lame but few times my laugh betrayed me by laughing on his lame jokes.

The next lectures were different so we made our way to our lectures and I did find it odd seating alone. Pushing the feeling away I concentrated on my lectures.

"Disha I think you should not be friends with Rahul" Mia says. We are waiting for vihaan to come and today Mia is also coming with me as it has been days since we have spend with each other.

"Why?" I ask and it's not like I was thinking. to be friends with him.

"It's just....just don't be friends with him. Okay" I nod.

"Let's go vihaan came" Mia says and we make our way to his car.

"Vihaan Mia is also......." I stop as I see the anger radiating from him. My heart started thumping in fear. It has been months since I have seen vihaan this angry.

"Mia Disha is coming with me.....alone. I will tell one on my bodyguards to send you back home" vihaan gritted still watching me with those anger blazing eyes. I gulp.