THE DRAGON

Noor Giza come forward towards me and wanted to slap me but I grabbed her hand and she yelled, “It was you! You set me up and the Ninth Duke! It was you who made his majesty abandon me! You plotted all of this!”

I let go of her hand and slap her, she falls down then with an emotionless face I said, “Fool”

I lift up her chin and asked her, “Thinking of it, I do think its strange. How did someone with your limited intelligence get to become reborn? Did you pay for it?”

The eyes of Noor were widely opened in shock, “How do you know that… No! You, You have been reborn too?”

I imply, “ Who knows? In your last life, You died cruel death in the Palace because you couldn’t earn his majesty’s love. He let those other consorts and underlings grind you down and torture you until you’d enough…In this lifetime, if you had been smarter, you should’ve known not to enter the palace. But you insisted on coming and stupidly fell in love with your enemy from your last life.”

Noor Giza started tearing up again and she said, “No, His Majesty is not my enemy…He…”

I continued, “ He abandoned you. Noor Giza that man is cold hearted. He says that he is greatly devoted to you, But the second he is unhappy in any way, he is cold as stone. In no time, you will suffer the same fate as in your previous life and die in this cold place! Noor Giza, you are so pathetic…You’ve lived two lives, but suffered the mockery at the hands of the same person.”

I pull out her hair stick and place it on her hand and said, “ His Majesty gave you this, right? What good luck it brings… The luck of dragon and phoenix. The hour of the Phoenix’s death is at hand. Then what will happen to dragon? I will get his majesty to come and see you one more time. You can take things from there.”

Then I leave that cold place.

AFTER SOME TIME

The king entered the cold place and said, “I heard from Sefa that you insist on seeing me…

Noor gladly welcomed him, “ Your Majesty, you are here…”
Then she holds out the cup of tea towards the king, “Have some tea, It’s your favorite Hibiscus tea.”

The king becomes unhappy and with cold face he asked her, “What are you up to now?”

Noor Giza downcast her head and sadly she said, “Your Majesty won’t even accept a cup of tea from me?”

The king took the cup, he hesitate while drinking it but still he drank it then he turns his head and said, “I’ve drunk the tea… take care of yourself.”

Noor Giza suddenly jumped towards the emperor and hugged him and said, “ Your Majesty, I love you! No one ever love you like I do…”

But she hiding the hair stick behind the emperor’s back.