SPARE TIRE PUNCTURED

I asked Consort Yahiya, "You mean that his majesty will hate me for exposing Noor Giza and her adultery?"

Consort Yahiya bent down towards my ear and replied, "That's right, What happened today will prove to be a throne in his majesty's heart. In the future every time he sees you, he will reminded of this unparalleled humiliation. You are like me, we will never earn the emperor's favor again. Noor Giza may have lost, But..... You didn't win either..."

I push away her and said, "Sorry, I have no interest in women. And I certainly don't want to join your ' Out of Favor Alliance' Farewell!"

I walk away outside making Consort Yahiya confused about it

When I returned back, Mousy jumped anxiously over my shoulder and asked, " Host, Consort Yahiya is right. That scumbag of an emperor won't let either of you get away with this. What are you going to do?"

I grabbed Mousy and put her on my hand from my shoulder and said to him, "Do you really need to ask? That harlot has already gotten her comeuppance. What do we need from that Scumbag Emperor? Giving birth for him?"

AN ISOLATED PLACE OUTSIDE THE PALACE

Noor Giza was locked in a room. As the time goes by the coldness in the atmosphere started increasing, her lips were freezing and jabbering and she continuously muttering, "He will come... He won't be so cold hearted. He will definitely come..."

The gate opened with a sound of creak, Noor turned her head towards the door and with a little smile on his face she said, "Your Majesty?"

But her smile disappeared as she noticed it was me, so I entered in her place and said, "I'm sorry to disappoint you, it is me."

Noor yelled, " Sefa!! Yilmaz!!"

I rubbed my eyes and throw the lovers knot towards Noor and said, "Not so loud. I'm here for someone else bidding. Well... This is what you got someone to give his majesty before, Right? He asked me to return it to you and tell you that the lover's knot has been broken and he will never see you again, in life or death."

Noor Giza become absent minded, she shakes his head and said, "No...I don't believe it....you are lying to me... I want to see his majesty...He wouldn't do this to me, I beg you please let me see his majesty..."

With an emotionless face I asked her, "Noor, Aren't you even going to ask what happened to Ninth Duke?"

Noor Giza now become blank

I continued, "This morning, His Majesty went in person to see ninth duke in his jail, and then....Poisoned him to death. On his last time, he still took your name and die. What a affection you both have!"

Noor Giza heart now fully broke and she started crying.