THE NOOR GIZA'S INSTIGATION

The next day, In early morning Raazi was learning his lessons, He was learning, “If natural qualities better education, Men are crude. If education better natural qualities they become literati. But when natural qualities and education are properly blended, Then we have wise and good men.”

While learning the lessons there was a thought inside the Raazi heart which makes him worried so he comes towards me and asked me, “ Consort Sefa, I heard that Consort Noor has been taking food to the hall of mental cultivation recently…”

I raised my eyebrows and asked him, “You think she will use this opportunity to make a move against me.”

When he heard this, he becomes anxious and kept telling me that he wouldn’t dare to say that.

The way he said that, I laughed at him and caressed his head and told him, “Offcourse she will do this, After reading so many texts, Do you still not understand the phrase, “The Bigger they come?” The happier she is now, The more tragic her downfall will be. So, In a few days, It is your father, The emperor birthday. Write a Congratulatory stanza for him as a gift. Remember, don’t make it too good.”

And then I winked to Raazi. Raazi bowed down and said, “ I understand.”

In Hall of Mental Cultivation

The King and Consort noor were sat beside each other and talking about the kingdom politics, In between one of the eunuchs came inside the chamber, His hands were full of gifts and Jewelry, Noor implies, “Are all these birthday gifts from Consort Sefa, It really is a generous offering. Forget the rest, Just this jade bracelet is priceless. She really sees the fourth prince as a gem.”

The king replied her in an irritated voice, “What has this to do with the fourth prince?”

Noor got surprised and told the emperor, “Your Majesty really doesn’t know? This  jade bracelet is gifted on the name of fourth prince!”

The emperor started reading a book and told Consort Noor that it just a bracelet don’t waste her time on this. Noor become scared and said, “ I was just being petty, No matter how nice the bracelet is, It is just a family gift from Yilmaz Family for their grandson. Consort Sefa has been childless for so many years. It wasn’t easy getting a son, So its natural that family places much importance on him. Moreover, The jade bracelet emperor gave me is far superior.”

Then she showed up her wrist on which she wore the Emperor’s jade bracelet and on other hand she held the jade bracelet of Yilmaz family and asked the king, “Moreover, I actually think that… The jade bracelet your majesty gave me is far superior. Your Majesty, look. Don’t you think the bracelet around my wrist is more elegant?”

The King becomes serious and held the Consort Noor hand and told her to shut her nonsense, looking at her white elegant pale wrist, It is worth a half kingdom.

After such an appraisal Noor leaned down towards King and told him that she doesn’t deserve such a praise and her beauty is far less in front of Consort Sefa and king was just pitiful for her. The king was melted down by the words of the Consort Noor and wished that everyone in the Palace harem should be as innocent as her. But irony, On other side Noor thinks about, “Consort Sefa Yilmaz, Lets see how you deal with this.”

The king asked the eunuch to put them away all the gifts and as for the jade bracelet give that to Consort Noor, Yilmaz family is large and prosperous. It is just a gift. He doesn’t think that Yilmaz family is concerned about these things.