THE BREAKUP CAUSED BY DISLOYALTY

In the night time, Consort Noor came towards the Emperor palace, but gate guard told her that the king is already asleep and she should get back now. She gently thanked him for telling her but as she turned, her face was all red in anger and she think, “What exactly is going on?”

MEANWHILE INSIDE THE KING'S PALACE

The king interrogates his eunuch and told him to tell everything in truth, And there should be no lie. Otherwise, he will kill him.

The eunuch was so scared and he said, “Consort, Consort Sefa is like the Ninth Duke. They both come every day. Sometimes Consort Sefa see you talking with Consort Noor so; she didn’t come in. And sometimes she sees you asleep alone and comes in to take a look, Wipes your sweat away and so on…”

The king then asked, “What about Consort Noor?”

The eunuch gulped down his saliva in terror and said, “Consort Noor, She… Consort Noor has taken a very good care of you, and it’s just that sometimes, When the ninth duke comes, She, She…”

“She What? SPEAK!!!” The king yelled

“She goes out and speaks with him for a while. But, But…I stand to one side and keep an eye on them. They never say anything they shouldn’t…” He kneeled down and started shivering.

“Heh, Say anything they shouldn’t? Tell me, What is it that a lone man and a woman shouldn’t say to each other! GET OUT!!!!!” He smashed the pot which was present nearby.

Just then Consort Yahiya was yelling and struggling to enter the king’s Palace as the guard didn’t let her in. The noises were loud, The king heard the voices and walk towards the door, he knit his brows in anger and asked, “What’s the noise? Who gave you gall to make a racket here?!”

The guard suddenly kneeled down, Consort Yahiya took the opportunity and said, “Your Majesty, I have something to say! I must tell you that Noor Giza has been promiscuous within the Palace Chamber, Having an affair with another man and even given a birth to a bastard!”

IN CONSORT SEFA PALACE

Guard of my palace told me that his majesty ask for my presence. I replied him that I understood, and he can take his leave.

Then I turned towards mousy and said, “It would seem that Consort Yahiya already made her move.”

“I don’t understand. Consort Yahiya fell out of favor a long ago, and Why did you choose her as your weapon?” He said this while dragging my earrings from the table so, that I can wear it.

“Obviously, Because…She is useful. Half a month ago, The eldest prince who had been locked up committed suicide. The deceased should earn the utmost respect. His majesty was going to bury him according to proper rituals, For a crown prince, However, Noor Giza played her pillow talk well and it never happened. Just guess, How much Consort Yahiya must hate her. Would she be willing to eat her flesh and drink her blood?”