THE NOOR GIZA'S STRATEGY

After taking the fourth prince to my chamber, I left him alone beside the table full of royal food, As I expected the fourth prince grabbed the food and started eating it so hurriedly.
I asked mousy, “How long has this poor kid gone hungry for? Do you understand, Why I don’t eat with him now? Also… Word of me adopting fourth prince has already gotten out. Noor Giza is bound to make a move.”

I returned to my palace and on my table there was invitation of the banquet from Noble Consort Noor Giza, I handed over the card to mousy, “Tsk, this is bound to be a setup. What has this evil women got in store for me? I guess… I guess she will call me out for forging the emperor’s imperial edict… and adopting the fourth prince.”

The mousy become anxious after hearing this and hurriedly walking back and forth, “Then do something, Host! Thinking about it we’ve got a script of this harem struggle, Why are we adopting a child?” Furthermore he added while leaping on my hand, “Shouldn’t you just dressed up ravishingly and seduce the emperor!”
I rubbed the forehead of mousy to make him calm down and then I said, “Mousy, Have you heard of the saying… A son glory reflects well on his mother.”

On Noble Consort Chamber

The maid sit beside the Noor Giza to warn her about me, “My lady, Don’t you think something’s wrong? Forging the imperial edict is a crime that is punishable to death. Consort Sefa wouldn’t be that stupid.”

On which Noor said, “ Hehh, Sefa is just a stupid, She only won her position by her good looks and family background but right now the emperor is fed up of her and dreads her family. If she had something like brain that she had slink off, With her tail between her legs and behave properly but what does she do….She acts like a rabid dog and forged the emperor imperial edict in an attempt to turn her a lot around.”

The maid was so satisfied with the Noble Consort trap and then she said, “ You are much Smarter. The second this gets out even her family also face the consequences”
Then Noor Giza ordered the maid to prepare the moon white dress for her…the emperor likes to see her dressed in light colors

In the night at the banquet hall where all the Palace members gather, but people were still waiting for Consort Sefa and suddenly the door of the Palace open, The gatekeeper announced, “Consort Sefa is here!”

The king lift his head up to see, I entered the Palace while thinking, “I HAVE TO WIN BACK MY TITTLE OF NOBLE CONSORT... I DON’T WANT ANYONE CALLING ME CONSORT SEFA ANYMORE!