AUSPICIOUS FISHES DO NOT BRING BLESSINGS

All the people were collected in the King’s Palace, I entered the palace while yawning and I asked, “ Its so late, What has happened to call me here at this time?”

Then my eyes moved towards Noor Giza, She was so nervous sitting on her place so, Out of curiosity I asked, “Oh! By looking of the things, you are trying a case?”

And then king said, “Consort Yahiya, All the witnesses you have asked for, Are here. Can you Continue?”

Consort Yahiya turned towards the king and said, “Of course… The day before Consort Noor Giza gave birth, The Ninth Duke bought off Rahil who is good at swimming and got him to place a stake below the water’s surface and sprinkle some fish food. That’s how he made the Auspicious Fishes.”

The servant who helped the Ninth Duke is now kneeled down in front of the king and kept begging to spare his life.

I faked shocked expression and said, “The Ninth Duke is certainly imaginative. Then that means the dragon that night…”

“Was Obviously fake… At the least, This is deception! At the worst, It was an attempt to make a harlot’s bastard a prince and bring tragedy upon the dynasty” Consort Yahiya stood up from her place while saying this.

Noor Giza kneeled down on the floor, And started crawling towards the king and then she said, “ I had no idea! But, But I can guarantee that the Ninth Duke had no intention of that!”

The king grabs the chin of Noor Giza and in anger he asked, “ Guarantee? Consort Noor how can you guarantee that?”

After hearing this, Noor Giza got shocked to see the King’s expression because its so terrifying. And then I thought, “Has this woman really lived two lives? She has such a low IQ?!”

I said, “ There is a Palace maid kneeling on the floor here. Can you tell me, What offence she has committed?”

Consort Yahiya replied, “Consort Sefa, you actually don’t recognize her? When accused of adultery back then, Wasn’t it you who said that this maide was passing on love letters?”

I absent mindedly respond, “ I think so, I really don’t remember.”

Consort Yahiya smiled and said, “When did you become so forgetful? Back then you searched Consort Noor for her to peruse yourself.”

The maid suddenly bowed while kneeling and begging for her life and then she said, “ Your Majesty! Spare me!!! I just helped Consort Noor deliver something from outside the Palace. I had no idea that they were love letters.”

“I’ve always treated you so well, And you actually… are helping others to frame me.” Noor Giza said this with shocked expression.