FAKE AUSPICIOUS SIGN

Mousy was so anxious he wanted to know what I was thinking, “Come on! What are you thinking?!  What about our Plans? Why are you getting the fourth prince pretend to be a stupid?”

I stretched myself, and I was really tired at that time and make mousy understand that Noor Giza still hasn’t given a birth.

Mousy becomes so scared he given off terrifying look and his voice also trembling but he still holds his courage and asked me, “What are you saying?”

I make mousy calmed down and said to him, “Shouldn’t a pregnant woman has a period of respite?”

Now this time he gives me off a expressionless face and mocked me, “You are so kind Host!”

I smiled and said, “You flatter me. Don’t worry, There’s no way Consort Yahiya will let Noor Giza off the hook. For the next few months, Just sit back and enjoy the show. Let them tear each other to the ground first, Before we make our move and take her down.”

SIX MONTHS LATER

This was even more addicting than soap dramas. These past few months, They had torn into each other so much, Its like an all out fight. 

First Consort Yahiya accused Noor Giza of bullying lower ranked concubines. Then Noor Giza accused Consort Yahiya of embezzling the Consort’s monthly allowance, Making the emperor furious. After that Noor Giza plotted to have the eldest prince discovered in the act of bedding with a lowly concubine
Consort Yahiya suffered a big blow and the prince with the biggest hope of succeeding the throne was completely knocked out of the picture and locked away in his Palace.

Jeez, I really underestimate the Noor Giza, Its even more ferocious than soap drama about palace harem struggle. Whoever attacks her, She takes down. She really knows when to play her aces.

Just then mousy jumped over my shoulder and yelled at his highest voice, “Host, A few days ago, Noor Giza gave birth to prince, It looks as if she will be made Noble Consort. Are you able to come up with a plan to combat this?”

I smiled and asked the mousy to tell the Raazi, “From this day onward, Raazi don’t have to pretend dumb anymore because I have a special present for him.”

IN NOOR GIZA'S PALACE CHAMBER

The king and Noor both are romanticizing their beautiful moment of life as Noor given birth to a prince. But just then, A maid entered the chamber and her body was shaking, She told the king that heaven send an auspicious sign on the birth of the prince.

The fishes made a beautiful scenery inside the Royal pond, Not only this, There was an auspicious dragon symbol in the sky . The people of the kingdom started talking at once, “The heaven must have noticed the Consort sincerity...The dragon is a symbol of empress...The young prince must be chosen from the heaven itself.”

The king was so happy he thought that heaven truly shines on his region! More virtues by him, moved the heart of heaven. After this moment Mousy becomes so angry, He asked me, “I don’t understand, Why did you use an A grade item to help Noor Giza?”

I turned towards mousy, smiled at him and said, “Ofcourse, its because I want her dead. After this auspicious symbol, Everyone in the Palace will think Noor Giza will become the empress, Including herself. However being promoted to Noble Consort from an Ordinary Consort is known as winning the emperor’s gaze, Being promoted from Noble Consort to Empress, That’s known as exceeding one’s position. I want her to be just one step away from becoming the empress and then never realize it.”

Mousy was so scared, he wanted to know what I was going to do.
So, I told him not to be so anxious and I am just waiting for someone.

I peep towards the king and Noor and  Just then ninth duke arrive, The Duke bowed his head and congratulate both of them, “Congratulations Your Majesty, Consort Noor!”

I said to the mousy, “The joker in the pack that Noor Giza gave me by herself is her childhood sweetheart and his majesty’s step brother from his father’s side, THE NINTH DUKE.