I AM DISAPPOINTED FROM YOU

The gates were slowly opened and there, It was me, Everyone started gossiping about me, "Consort Sefa look so good in that outfit! ..... Is that a new style of makeup? ...... Her complexion look so much better."

I wore seductive makeup with Red Outfit. Noor Giza was seated on right beside the king and she assumed all the banquet behavior, She knows that situation is going out of her hands so without resist she asked, "You are so late. I almost thought you weren't willing to come..."

I coldly replied her, "Have you done anything to make me unwilling to come? If not, Then please don't say such ambiguous things...It makes you look cheap."

Noor Giza grinds her teeth and make teary eyes towards king and on a little voice she said, " Your Majesty..."

The king yelled "SEFA YILMAS!!!".

But what... that bitch thinks that she is the only one who can pretend to be hurt. On a contrary note I also made teary eyes after king yelled at me, The king and noor both got stunned because this is the first time I was hurt.

I said to the king, "I wasn't crying, What's point of crying when I have a son?"

Noor become so anxious because she thought she would turn tables if she tell about forging the emperor royal edict before me but king swooshes from his place and hurriedly come near to me and he hold my hands so tightly to ask, "You said you have a son? What is going on?"

I pull away my hand and gently rub it and told him, "It's just....I adopted the fourth prince from this day onwards, He is my son, now."

The king got angry upon me but before he speaks I complete my side of the story in which I make him remember the past, "You promised me. You said that I couldn't have a child, So I could adopt one of the former consort's son......You promise me yourself."

BACK IN THE TIME

The first year of our marriage when king had not yet ascended the throne, When the crown prince tried to poison him at the banquet, It was me who grabbed it from him and drank it after than many physicians came to cure me but at the end I lost my ability to give birth to a child, When the original Sefa got to know this she was trembling while crying

King feel so pitiful. So, he promise her, "You damaged your body while digesting that poison. If you can't have children in the future, you can adopt any child within the palace..."

But she was kept saying, " No.... I want my child."

END OF THROWBACK

The king call back every thing and then he implies , " I failed you. But....."

In middle of our conversation the Noor come in between and tells the king that i took emperor imperial edict to adopt a fourth king.

I asked her, "Who told you that? When I took the boy, I just passed on emperor promises. Even if I didn't, how did you know whether the king issued the imperial edict or not? Could you....you thinks that you are carrying the emperor's child so that you can spy on your majesty and harbor evil thoughts?"

Noor Giza kneeled down and grabbed the hand of king and pleaded, "I , I haven't...I really haven't! I just heard from a maid in her palace chamber that she bought an imperial edict that said... she could adopt a prince..."

Then I turned towards the king and in a mocking way I said, "Oh, if that's the case she really then have a spy in my palace. Is this what you meant by being cultured and bestowed with integrity?"

The king breaks free his hands and warns her, "Consort Noor you really overstepped the mark!" and then he leaves the banquet hall.

Noor Giza still sitting down on a floor and crying, " Your Majesty!"

I squatted down and in the ear of Noor Giza, I whispered, "You think you have a skill to compete with me? Mrs. Noor, I am really disappointed from you"

Noor grinds her teeth and muttered, " Sefa....Yil...maaz!!!!!"