"You can keep this one." Mitsuki said.

_____ smiled wide.

"HELL NO HAND IT OVER!" Katsuki yelled but she quickly put it away.

"Sorry don't know what you're talking about." _____ said earning a glare.

Masaru smiled.

"He was a lot to handle when he was younger but it made him a great man I'd say." Masaru said.

"I can imagine, Kirishima and Mina told me all about his adventures." _____ said.

"Just wait till you have kids, we stopped after one cause he wore us out." Mitsuki said laughing.

Katsuki's and ______'s eyes met each other hearing that sentence.

They both looked away immediately.

"Kids are way too early to talk about Mitsuki, they just met" Masaru said.

"Oh come on it's been months! _____ you want kids right??" Mitsuki asked looking at her.

Katsuki and Masaru turned their heads to her answer.

Her face turned pink. "I mean eventually ya."

"That's great, I've always wanted to be a grandma!"

"Quit blabbering you old hag." Katuski said annoyed.

"If anything I hope you get a kid just like yourself. You can finally feel what we went through." Mitsuki said to Katsuki.

"YOU HAG I WASNT THAT BAD!" Katsuki yelled.

Masaru and _____ laugh.

"WHO YOU CALLING HAG!?"

"YOU BITCH!"

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

It was eventful, ______ actually enjoyed meeting his parents.

***
"Alright we're leaving." Katsuki said getting up.

"Already?? Well I guess it is 11..do you guys have work tomorrow? If not come by again! Or anytime!" Mitsuki said mainly looking at ______.

"I definitely will, any opportunity I get to embarrass Kats is a great one." She smirked saying as Mitsuki nods agreeing

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH OF YOU TWO! Let's go!" He yelled grabbing ______'s hand.

______ waved goodbye to them as they say their goodbyes watching Katsuki drag her to the car.

"They were so nice"

"They were annoying."

_____ smiled getting into the car as he starts driving.

She just looked over at him staying silent for a while.

"Hey Kats?"

"What."

"...I gave my answer what's yours??"

"About what?"

"You know" she looked out the window to not look at him. "Kids"

The car slowed down when she said that but then continued to go back to normal.

"..well..what about them. They're just annoying little freaks...but I do want them. I don't care when."

"We've never really talked about anything like that have we?"

"It took you 3 months going back and forth on dating me we had no time for anything."