07

Some people say that lying doesn't help at all, you're just digging yourself into a bigger mess.

Well that was exactly what I was doing. And I wasn't about to give up now.

"Where are you?" He asked. I hesitated for a moment.

"I'm-" I was cut off by his voice.

"Whose bag is this?" He asked Ashton. Austin must have found my bag. I could imagine the look on Ashton's face.

There was a soft zipping noise.

They opened my bag.

Before Ashton could say anything, Austin spoke up.

"Why is there pregnancy tests in here?" He asked.

Ashton spoke up.

"Well thats kinda what Lucy and I wanted to talk about." Ashton replied. Austin was quiet.

I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

"Well congrats. Oh, sorry. I'm still on the phone." Austin said.

"It's fine. And who is Lucy?" I asked, trying to act as clueless as possible.

"She's just this girl that Ashton has been talking to." He explained. "So where are you?"

"On my way to your apartment." I stated.

Great, more lies.

"Oh, I could have just gone and picked you up!" He suggested.

"No, it's fine. I'm already here."

"Okay, I'll let you in."

× × × the next morning × × ×

"So, we need to talk." I managed to say. After spending the night in Austin's arms, I have had a lot of time to think about things.

I decided to finally tell him the next morning.

"Sure. What's up, Miss Gomez." Austin sat up. I sat up next to him.

"Well...I think I'm...pregnant." I told him. But as I said the last word, Ashton started blasting his rock and roll music and muffled my voice. I surprisingly recognized the song.

"Sorry, I'll go take care of him." Austin nearly yelled as he threw some shorts on, but walking out shirtless.

About a minute later, the music stopped and Austin came back in.

"Do wanna go to Ihop? Ashton is paying." He suggested with a smile plastered on his beautiful face.

I could never put him down. So I said yes.

× × × × × ×

"Ashton, they're called pancakes, not hot cakes." Austin corrected him for like the 5th time since we entered the resturant.

"Hot cakes." Ashton mumbled under his breath. I giggled slightly at how foolish they were being over pancakes.

Austin was about to continue arguing, luckily the waiter came with our wonderful breakfast.

Ashton glanced at my plate.

"Damn, you must be really hungry.." He said with a laughed. Austin and I joined in his laughter. [I remembered Ashton's cute laugh while writing this part :)]

"I eat more than most girls do." I stated with a laugh. They both seemed to agree, and continued with their food.

Halfway through my meal, I started to feel it wanting to come back up.

I excused myself to go to the bath room.

But as I made my way to the bathroom, I saw Sarah and Luke sitting at their own table.

I thought they broke up...

I didn't have time to stare at them, so I just continued to the bathroom a few feet away.

When I came back from the ladies room, they weren't there anymore.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath.

Maybe Luke just wanted to get back together. Or maybe Sarah was the desperate one. Either way, it wasn't my problem. I had other shit to deal with.

"Are you ready?" Austin asked as he rose from his seat. I nodded and glanced at Ashton, who was staring at the bill with a confused look on his face.

"Yup. Is everything alright, Ash?" I asked. Ashton looked up and then back at the bill.

"Yeah, I just need to ask about the extra plate of hot cakes that they charged us." He explained. I felt Austin roll his eyes.

"PANCAKES." Austin corrected. I just laughed and walked to the cash register.

We cleared things up about the pancakes/hot cakes, and Ashton dropped Austin and I at my house.

It was around 5 pm when we got there.

I shut the front door and dragged myself to the couch. Austin must have went to use the bathroom.

Just as I reached for the remote, Austin comes whining though the door.

"I'm hungry." He complains. I rolled my eyes.

"We just ate." I reminded him, groaning at how ironic he can be sometimes.

"Who said I wanted food." He whispered, now hovering behind me.

"T-then what do y-you want." I stuttered.

Why am I stuttering?!

"You." He finally said.

His words hung in the air for a few moments, until he turned me around and pinned me against the wall.

"W-why me?" I mumbled through the kiss. He stopped and stared at me, his eyes full of lust and passion, and a hint of something else I haven't seen before.

"Because..." He trailed off as his eyes trailed down my body. "You're special."

I felt goosebumps rise on my skin. Special. That's something different.

"Now, princess. Why don't you just lay down and let me take care of you." He whispered, bringing me down to the floor.

Princess?

But I didn't disobey. I laid on my back and let him continue.

I guess what I have to say could wait.

Austin's lips parted as he was breathing heavily from our powerful kiss. He smirked at the sight of me. I must look as flustered as I feel.

"Let's get these off." His warm hands trailed up my stomach and took off my shirt. Then his long fingers went back down to my shorts.

If only he would hurry. I bucked my hips in frustration.

"Wow, someone's a bit needy." He smirked. If only those lips were where I needed them the most. I bit my bottom lip at the thought.

As his fingers continued, I stopped trying to hold in all the moans and just let it all out.

× × × × × ×

a/n

Hey! We finally updated!! What did you guys think :)

I hope you all had a wonderful/glorious day. You guys have a beautiful smile and you should wear it more often. ;)

-XOXO Gossip Girl (jk, it's Lucy ♡)

Do you guys think we should have some more saucy scenes or more cute chapters?? Let us know in the comments :)

Happy birthday you little fuckboy. I can't believe he's 19

*cries in spanish*

But at least Becky is with him

*insert smirking emoji*