02

Back to the present...that's how it started...and now I'm still sitting here in the cold air with only a gray sweatshirt, and some jeans...mostly because I left in a hurry. Now lets continue:

It was early in morning. Beams of sunlight managed to seep through the small cracks in the window.

I was laying naked in the bed with a body next to me. All the memories came back to me from last night. Austin sighed and shifted around. Then I felt his arm wrap around my exposed waist.

"Morning, Rebbeca." He whispered lightly into my ear.

"Good morning, Mr.Mahone." I said in a matter-of-factly tone. He smiled against my neck.

"How do you feel?" He seemed concerned. I turned around to face him.

"Fine, actually!" I smiled. A weird feeling set in my stomach, I couldn't identify it.

We got dressed and went down stairs. It was empty but there was trash littered everywhere. Sarah came down the stairs while we started to clean a bit. She was holding her head which probably meant she had a headache from last night.

"Rise and shine, Sarah!" I chirped, knowing that it gets on her nerves.

"Fuck you." She replied, making Austin and I let out a laugh. "My head is killing me!"

"Just go take some pills and rest while we stay here and help clean up." Austin suggested. Sarah smiled and nodded. When she was out of sight, Austin grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"So what does this make us?" He asked, his breath now minty. He must've found the mouth wash in the bathroom. This sneaky kid.

"Friends with benefits?" I suggested. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Friends with benefits." He confirmed. I smiled and went back to cleaning up, sneaking some glances at him.

× × × × × ×

The next day was a Sunday. I didn't have anything to do so I called Austin, who somehow got his phone number into my phone..

The phone rang.

"Hey Becky." He greeted. I smiled at his beautiful voice.

"Hello Mr.Mahone," I playfully greeted back.

"Is that going to be like my new nickname or something?" He questioned, making me laugh.

"Nah. I had something else in mind for your nickname." I explained.

"Continue."

"Well, since-" I was cut off by a blood curling scream.

"BECKY!!"

"I have to go, I'll call you later." I hung up before he could reply.

"WHAT!?" I yelled as I ran down the stairs, nearly tripping and dying.

"OH MY GOSH! I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE!" Sarah yelled once again.

"WHY?! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!" I realized she was looking down at her phone. She started jumping up and down on the couch like a 6 year old. Then she tackled me to the floor and waved her phone in front of my face.

"GUESS WHO JUST GOT ASKED OUT BY THE SECOND HOTTEST GUY AT SCHOOL??! AND MATTHEW ESPINOSA JUST FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!!!" She started screaming like a maniac again.

I grabbed the phone and sure enough, it was on her twitter account and there it said that Matthew Espinosa followed you. Then I went to her messages and read the messages between her and a guy named Luke.

"Wait, who's Luke?" I asked, handing her back the phone.

"Do live under a rock?" She asked sarcastically.

"No!" I shot back.

"Well he's that tall Australian dude. He has blonde hair. OH! And he also has a lip ring!" She explained. Suddenly I remembered the guy. He was in my math class.

"Ooh! That Luke..." I nodded and started to go back upstairs.

"Where are you going?" She asked, looking up from her phone.

"Well, I was in the middle of a phone call before you almost gave me a heart attack!" I snapped. She rolled her eyes playfully and went back to her phone.

× × × × × ×

The next day at school, Sarah and Luke were holding hands when they met up with me at lunchtime.

"So I guess it's official!" I chirped. Sarah and Luke both smiled.

"Yup." Sarah replied. Austin walked by, catching my attention. I stood up and excused myself from the table. I followed Austin out into the hall.

"Hey!" I tapped his shoulder once I caught up. He jerked around, probably expecting to beat someone up by the look on his face.

"Oh sorry, I thought you were some one else." He explained, letting out a sigh.

"Who did you think-" I was cut off by him dragging me off into the janitors closet.

Austin shut the door after checking for something.

Then he pinned me to the wall, smashing his lips into mine. It was such a passionate kiss. It really threw me off.

"Austin-" I paused the kiss. "Are you okay?"

His eyes were a bit puffy.

"Fine couldn't be better. But I really need you right now." He moaned against my neck.

Are we really going to have sex in a closet?

"Austin-" I stopped him again. "What if someone comes in? What if they hear us?"

He flicked the lock on the door and brought his lips to my ear.

"We'll be quite. I promise." He whispered. I bit my lip and nodded. He continued the kiss...

(A/N)

Just a filler chapter. I edited the last chapter just in case you wanted to know how that ended... I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Don't forget to check out mah other stories! I might update later...but I'm gonna need a few encouraging comments ;)

PLUS A PICTURE OF AUSTIN IS TAGGED SOME WHERE IN THE BEGINNING!!!