10

× × × Austin's POV × × ×

This is all wrong. Becky shouldn't have been there.

Sarah shouldn't have kissed me.

I shouldn't be laying next to a naked Sarah.

Becky doesn't deserve any of this.

I don't deserve this.

Sarah shifted, making me go stiff. It's only 3:34 AM. Not that time matters anymore.

I haven't gone back to my apartment since the fight. I didn't want to see Luke or Ashton's face. If I saw them, I would probably lose it and attack them.

But why would Ash do that to me? One of my closest friends would go behind my back and try to sleep with the only girl I have had feelings for in a while.

What kind of world am I living in now?

One where everybody is on the border of betrayal. Ash and Luke betrayed me. Becky sorta betrayed me.

Sarah betrayed Becky, BIG TIME.

I had no feelings for girls like Sarah. She was just a rebound, something to help get my mind off of things. But it only made me feel guiltier

I really have fucked up. I trusted the wrong people. They really were some of the nicest people I knew. But I guess everybody changes, they just need a good reason.

× × × Becky's POV × × ×

"Please, you can't just keep living in your room forever." Jenny groaned. I shifted under the covers as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yes, I can." I mumbled.

"Becky," Jenny started, her voice soft and gentle. "Please don't do this for me. Do it for yourself."

I sighed, knowing that she was right, but I was afraid of what was awaiting me outside my protective bedroom walls.

I kicked my blankets away and saw a smiling Jenny. She engulfed me in a quick hug.

"Thank you." I whispered. She nodded and walked out so I could get ready.

Throwing on some black jeans, a sweatshirt, and some boots. I walked down the stairs to be greeted by a fresh stack of pancakes, toast, and crispy bacon. I haven't eaten since yesterday morning.

I awkwardly stab at my food and gratefully gulf it down under Jenny's watchful gaze.

"So are you going to talk to him?" She asks, her last word dripped in bitterness.

"I don't know." My voice croaks.

I'm so pathetic.

Look at me...this guy has me all broken up inside over him. We weren't even together. No, he wasn't an ex-boyfriend, he was an ex-something.

An ex-almost.

"What would we even talk about? He is obviously over me." I say, my heart cracks at the fact that Sarah would something like that.

Did she plan the entire thing?

Was that the reason she comforted me?

"Fuck." I say to myself as I drop my fork on my plate. I don't hold back my sobs.

This was just suppose to be fun.

This was suppose to be harmless.

The whole reason why I even agreed to this was because I didn't want to get my heart broken, and now?

Friends With Benefits | Becstin short story auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें