03

About a week later, Sarah came over to my house with Luke tagging along.

"So, you and Austin. Huh?" She raised her eyebrow at me, followed by a giggle.

"Pfft, what are you talking about?" I said.

"Oh! Don't act! I've seen you hanging out with him at lunch!" She stated, I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen. I thought about how weird Austin had been acting in the janitors closet. I knew I'm not supposed to care about his feelings, but I just couldn't help myself. It was better if I just forgot about it.

Someone came in, but I couldn't see because my back was to the door. Then I felt someones arms wrap around my waist. The familiar scent alerted me.

I turned around and jerked out of his grip.

"What are you doing?" I snapped at Luke. He just smirked.

"Just having a little fun." He grabbed my waist again. I struggled to get free.

"Stop! Please!" I yelled. Luke stepped away and started laughing. Sarah came running into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Luke wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Nothing, I just started tickling her and she started screaming for me to stop." Luke lied. I turned my back towards them so they didn't see me roll my eyes.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"She doesn't like being tickled, I had to learn that the hard way." Sarah explained with a little laugh at the end. "Well I'm gonna go use the restroom." She excused herself, but before she left, she gave Luke a quick kiss.

When she left, Luke turned toward me.

"If you ever tell her about this I'll make you regret it." He threatened. I looked up at him in disgust.

"You're an asshole." I spat. I started walking away but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Don't.Tell.Anyone." He barked in a low voice, if he wasn't a cheating asshole, then it might have sounded a bit sexy. But then out of no where, he crashed his lips into mine. I quickly pulled away.

Then I may or may not have accidentally slapped him.

Running up the stairs, Sarah yelled from downstairs that she was leaving.

I didn't bother to reply, and just shut my bedroom door.

What have I gotten myself into?

So I could have either told someone or kept it all bottled up in my head for the rest of my life...hmm...

I dialed his number and waited for him to answer. I really needed to hear his voice. Even if he doesn't care, I just needed to tell somebody.

"Hello, Ms.Gomez!" Austin sang through the reciver.

"Hey, Austin." I breathed out.

"What? No more Mr.Mahone?" He questioned playfully.

"Well...I'm in some deep shit." I said, there was a moment of silence.

Regret washed over me,

What if he doesn't want to hear my problems?

"I'll be right over." He hung up before I could protest.

× × × × × ×

"What an asshole!" Austin spat. He was sitting on the edge of my bed while I paced around my room.

I told him about everything Luke did to me.

"I don't know what to do! Ugh, I'm sorry for bothering you with my problems-" I started to apologize but Austin cut me off and smashed his lips into mine.