12

Sarah.

What was Sarah doing here?

"Uh, yeah." A deep voice agreed.

Austin.

Austin and Sarah.

They must be out on some sort of date.

It really hurt me inside. He really has moved on. I'm nothing important to him. I probably never was.

But I wasn't going to run away like last time. I was going to continue with my tacos and act like I'm having the time of my life with Calum and Luke.

"Nothing," Luke finally answered and stuffed his mouth with another taco. I gave out a fake giggle.

"You're cute when you're mad." I lied as his cheeks flushed a bright pink.

Luke was hot when he's angry.

"Aw, look at little Lukey blushing!" Calum poked Luke's cheek and giggled at his own childish behavior.

Luke shook his head, staring down at his half eaten taco. His blush was very noticeable.

Luke and I had some how agreed to ignore Austin and Sarah. Even though we didn't speak, we just knew.

"Is that Luke?" An obnoxiously loud voice asked from behind me.

Luke's blue eyes darted behind me and then to me. I shook my head--almost as if to tell him to just ignore her comment. Austin hadn't replied.

"Who is that chick he's with?" She added.

Chick?

I am not just some 'chick'. We used to be best friends--or so I thought. And now she calls me a chick?

I felt my blood start to boil. She was really getting on my nerves and it was really hard to just ignore her now.

"Bitch." I heard Luke mutter. I smirked at his comment.

He's right, she is a bitch. But I can't let her get to me.

× × × Austin's POV × × ×

I never realized how rude Sarah was. First of all, she has absolutely no indoor voice. Then she asks about Luke, who was only a few feet away--casually enjoying his tacos with some friends. Of course he glared at us.

But I never noticed the girl that was sitting with them. She had been talking about how cute Luke was.

The girl looks a lot like Becky.

I quickly dismissed the thought. I have been thinking about her too much. Everywhere I went, I saw Becky. But when I looked again, it really wasn't.

Instead of replying to Sarah, I ordered my burrito.

Once they had taken our order, I turned back around to see Luke mutter something. He seemed pissed off, but he quickly smiled when he looked up to meet the girl's eyes.

"Austin," Sarah harshly whispered, elbowing my arm.

"What?" I shot back. Her face seemed to have soften.

"You didn't pay." She muttered, looking down at her feet. I let out an exasperated sigh and pulled out my wallet.

We walked to a table that was only two tables away from Luke's. He was also sitting with some Asian.

Should I walk up and say Hi?

Is he still mad at me? Or has he forgiven me like Ashton?