Chapter 12 : I want a nephew first

Start from the beginning

I turned around to see my little brother. He ran towards Jungkook and hugged him.

"Hey champ" Jungkook ruffled jun's hair and jun laughed. "How was your Cricket match today?"

He had a cricket match?

"It was awesome! We won!" Jun threw his fist in the air.

Jungkook nodded with a smile. "Congrats"

Jun looked around and saw all the boxes  "Noona already moving in with hyung?"

Great!

Everyone knew except me!

Come on! I'm not even a middle child! Why do everyone still forget about me!

"Yes, She is" Dad replied.

Jun looked at me and Jungkook, "Remember I want a nephew first."

Jungkook choked on his banana milk as he violently slapped his chest. My mom and dad chuckled. And I glared at my little brother.

° ° ° ° °

After around 50 minutes we reached to our new home. I heard its close to our school too. I got out of the car and looked at the huge 151th floored high  building in front of me. Hera palace.

It was white in color covered in Huge glasses. Though the glasses were looking black from outside but I'm sure it's transparent from inside. Hera palace is known for it's luxurious decor. The elegant new design and the smell that screams money.

"Let's get in." Jungkook said. Bodyguards and workers followed us dragging the suitcases. People around us gasped as they saw the future king entering the hera place. Some looked at me and murmured things.

We reached the 151th floor. The penthouse. I gasped.

It was ridiculously beautiful!

I squealed and smiled widely with my widened eyes.

"You like it that much?" Jungkook chuckled.

"I love it!" I stated as I ran towards the window and opened it. The pool's water Sparkled in the sunlight.

I looked around and walked towards the hall room. It had a huge chandelier. The glass floor underneath it shined brightly radiating a golden color.

The next thing I saw was the huge dining table. Utensils were neatly decorated on it. I turned around and went upstairs through the stairs.

The walls had beautiful paintings on it. I opened the first door to find a gaming room and closed it again.

It must be made for Jungkook. He likes playing video games.

Opening the second room I entered in it. It was all painted in white. The room was filled with pictures of him. His old piano was the Only furniture  that was standing in the room.

My eyes widened and I gasped. A shiver ran down through my spine as the old memories started to play in my head.

My eyes went towards the picture where i had my full family with me. When he was with us. I still remember that day. We were in a picnic. In that picture Mom was taking out meals from the basket. Dad was holding Jun as they were smiling. My 11 year old pouted self's head was turned away from the picture. I was pissed at him because he forgot to bring me ice cream.

My eyes became watery as I remembered the things. he didn’t live long for me to take time and forgive him. I wish i had forgiven him before we lost him

I felt a pair hand grabbing my by my waist as his chest pressed on my back. He rested his chin on my shoulder. "You like it?"

I turned towards him, our eyes meeting. His smile turned into a frown as he saw my teary eyes. "I'm so sorry Y/n, I thought you miss him that's why I-"

He cut himself when I hugged him.

He tensed under my touch for a while but then relaxed hugging me back. I snuggled into his warmth.

"Thanks" My mouth slipped before even I could stop it. I backed away from him.

He looked at me with softened eyes. "I'm sorry it made you cry"

 "I'm sorry it made you cry"