Twenty

To say that Mark is nervous is an understatement. He was so nervous, he was shaking, his heart won't stop beating fast, his thighs feels like it would give up on him anytime now. He's excited, nervous, happy and blessed. Donghyuck is now walking down on the aisle, both his parents are with him.

When Donghyuck finally faced him, he bursted out crying while giggling to himself. He never knew that on his thirtieth birthday, he'll marry the love of his life. He never thought he'd romantically love the baby boy that he used to carry before. He never knew he'd marry Haechan who was his old neighbor. He never thought he'd fall in love with the bratty Donghyuck and the cry baby Haechan.

Donghyuck as well, was overwhelmed at the situation. The hyung that he used to cling unto before, the hyung that he cried over when he left, the man that he used to push away is here, in front of him, to marry him.

No one would not burst out crying after all their reminiscing.

"Dang, baby, you're so beautiful!" Mark whispered as he leans closer but he was forced away.

"No kisses for now. You'll ruin my make-up!" He huffs and pouts.

"Fine. You owe me a lot of kisses later."

"I even owe you sex,"

"Shh! You're so naughty."

"You love me."

"I do."

"I love you too..."

Together with Donghyuck's parents, Jaemin and Jeno, Chenle and Jisung who's now married and have one child together, Renjun and Yangyang who just broke up still here to celebrate their wedding, Jaehyun, the school's principal, with his husband Taeyong, even Mina who already has her own boyfriend celebrated the wedding with them.

With promises, I do's, vows and kisses, the wedding ended successfuly. Promises for a lifetime and vows for each other. Searing kiss and soft gestures. Locking of hands and cold wedding rings. Their son's giggles and the crowd's cheers. All of it was just too perfect.

The beach wedding is now over. Reception is over. The guests were staying at the other hotel and they're staying in the hotel where Mark confessed that he's attracted to Donghyuck. The hotel where it all started.

Donghyuck was determined to give Mark his all. His everything which Mark has been restraining to touch for years already. Donghyuck is determined to have sex with Mark tonight.

But the older was uncertain.

"I'm sorry. I've never done this for so long and I haven't even done this with a boy. I might hurt you." He worriedly said as he englufs the younger's cheeks using his own big hands.

"Mel, I'm fine. And besides, of course you haven't had sex... I was your boyfriend for years," Donghyuck laughed. "I would kill you if you did it with others while we were together!"

Mark frowns. "Of course I didn't. I'm not a cheater and I will never be. I'm faithful Donghyuck. The only person I'll ever want, is you."

"Stop with the sweet talks! Let's just do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Of couse I am. Mark, I know you've been restraining from doing this since my dad told you so but now that we're married," Donghyuck smiles at the thought. "You're my husband now. I'm all yours. No restraints, no hesitations, no return. You can have me now."

Mark giggles and slowly, his hands removed the bathrobe the younger wore. "I'll be very gentle."

Then he kissed Donghyuck sweetly on the lips. Devouring it slowly to taste every inch of his lips. Minutes after it became torrid, passionate and needy. It both left them breathless.