Five

"How about these?"

"Place it on the far right. Then from there, you staple it 'til the last one."

"That's so many!"

"Your fault."

"I apologized already!"

"And I told you it's fine but you still insisted on helping me. Now stop whining and finish your work!"

Donghyuck growls loudly. An hour after eating the cake, Mark wanted him to go home so that he can start working on the papers but Donghyuck really and truly felt bad so he insisted on helping the older.

But he didn't know it was this hard.

He stares at the papers. Mostly it was an empty image that needs to be colorized. Obviously for toddlers. Then the other papers were numbers, then letters, even shapes.

He sighs and starts working. It's almost midnight and they didn't even go half of the papers yet.

"I told you, you can go home if you want to. You still have class tomorrow."

"And you have job tomorrow also!"

"This is my job Donghyuck."

"And I made this mess. So stop making me leave, I'll help you!"

"Still so stubborn Haechan." Mark sighs and shook his head in disappointment. He starts working on the papers that Donghyuck neglected.

"Haechan?" Donghyuck tilted his head. "Who's that?"

"You."

"Me?" Donghyuck pointed at himself with confusion in his face. "I'm the one and only Donghyuck. My name is not Haechan."

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what?" Donghyuck huffs and started working on the papers, stapling it just like how Mark did it.

"I used to call you Haechan but anyway, you're too young that time."

"You say that as if you're really old like fifties or something."

Mark chuckles and stares at the pouting Donghyuck. The younger was really serious about helping him yet all they do while working together was fight.

"And yeah, I remember now. Haechan, full sun. You called me that because you said I was like the sun."

"Hmm." Mark nods. "But now you look like you're burnt from the sun." He laughs making Donghyuck whine and punch his arms.

He craddles his own arm. It hurts. "What the fuck?"

"Burnt? Fuck you! I love my skin!"

Mark smiles. He loves it too. So much. Despite the other people's thought about his tan skin he actually likes it for Donghyuck. It makes him unique and beautiful.

"It was just a joke. I love teasing you." Mark chuckles.

"You changed so much."

Mark looked back. He saw the younger staring at him, analyzing his face from his forehead to neck.

"How?"

"You were skinny back then."

"You remembered me?"

"Of course." Donghyuck rolled his eyeballs. "You were the only friend I had."

"You were an awkward kid. Or more like a brat. That's why no one wanted to play with you."

Donghyuck whined and glared.

"I did not help you to get roasted here! You know what? Let's stop talking!" He huffs and started working again.