Three

Donghyuck barely even composed himself. He just found his feet, wanting to leave and run to the nearest bathroom. And the next thing he noticed was that he's already crouching on the bathroom floor while holding in his sobs. He's clutching on the doorknob just to make sure no one would enter in it.

He's way too hurt to even notice that Mark followed him. The older saw him running and he immediately followed just to make sure he's doing fine and he's not throwing up so much. But he's puzzled when he heard sniffs and not a sound of puking.

He clears his throat and knocks on the door, careful not to gain attention from other people.

"Donghyuck?" He asks and puts his ear on the door.

"Donghyuck?" He calls once again. Still no answer. He had no choice but to force it open.

Donghyuck's weak hands flew from what he was holding. He stared at the man who opened the door and he was thrilled when he saw Mark.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He hissed between sobs. Mark shrugged.

"Are you fine? Do you need help?"

"For fuck's sake Mark! Leave! I don't need any help and I don't fucking need you! Get out!" He shouts while crying.

Mark did not flinch. Donghyuck looks just like a daycare students that's throwing tantrums whenever parents would leave them to the school.

He sighs and instead of leaving, he pulls the younger. "Look at me," He forced the younger's chin up. Donghyuck only looks at him with mad and teary eyes. "It's okay to cry, but atleast let people take care of you if you're not okay alone."

Donghyuck huffed. He punches the older's arms away. "Get out. Who says I need help?"

Really a brat. Very different from his Haechan who would always cry on his chest whenever he feels like crying.

He pulls Donghyuck close again and gave him a friendly hug. Just like what he would do to a crying toddler.

Mark just wanted him to calm down. He felt bad that the younger's crying and he's not doing anything to make him stop just like he would whenever there's one child crying and just like he would whenever the baby Haechan cries on his chest.

"Don't touch me!" Donghyuck said but he's not yanking Mark's hands away from his back. "I'm fine. I don't need help!" He complains but he still rested his head on Mark's chest. "I'm not crying." He huffed before pouring out his tears.

He remembers seeing Jeno again. He badly wants to go there but his heart can't take it. Only if he had the courage to pin Jeno down and kiss him. Only if he could hug his ex. Only if he could get back together with Jeno. Only if.

Mark, on the other hand, thinks Donghyuck is really odd. He says he wants Mark to leave yet he's not forcing him to, he says he's fine but he's leaning on Mark's chest for support, he says he's not crying but Mark's uniform is actually soaking right now.

Contrary to what Donghyuck says, is what he's doing. Just like a child. Mark thought.

"Do you want to go home now? I can send you home."

Donghyuck pulls his head up from Mark's chest as he wipes his tears away. "I'm fine. I can take the cab by myself." He hissed and walked away, leaving Mark alone in the bathroom.

The older just shrugged and left. When he came back, Donghyuck was not on his seat anymore. Only his two friends, calling someone. He taps one of them. "Hey,"

The smaller one smiles but his eyes convey worry. "Yes?"

"Are you perhaps finding Donghyuck?"

Both of their pupils dilated. "The fuck. Are you a mind-reader? Anyway, where is he? He's gone for almost thirty minutes!"