Ten

Mark might have a slight attraction towards the younger but he won't admit to that for now. He would just try to fight with it until he would see Donghyuck as Haechan once again.

But how can he?

Donghyuck's been swaying his hips into the music with his towel placed on his hips. Mark wanted to stay away and not stare at the younger but he couldn't help it. His flawless chest and curvy waist were displayed in front of Mark. He could think of dirty things with the younger that he never thought would appear in his mind as he has never been attracted to a boy.

This is not right, he thought.

"Donghyuck, stop." He mutters with a strong voice, making Donghyuck turn his head to the older and smirk.

"You didn't allow me to go to clubs and now that I'm dancing you'll stop me? That's not fair Milk!" He replied while he dries his hair with another towel.

"Just," Mark sighs loudly and massages his temple, obviously frustrated over his own sexual attraction. "Please Donghyuck. Just stay in your bed, cover your body and sleep."

"It's early!"

"In the morning!"

They were bickering again. Donghyuck was pissed that Mark is not letting him dance while Mark is annoyed at the fact that Donghyuck is so sexy.

"Milk!" Donghyuck huffs. He was now staying on the bed while his thighs were uncovered. "I'm not yet sleepy..."

"Drink milk or something, it'll make you fall asleep fast." Mark muttered, he was not meeting the younger's puppy eyes.

Then he flushed. He remembers that night when Donghyuck was asking for some sort of milk that they both know isn't literally a milk but something dirty.

"Change into your clothes Donghyuck." He commands.

The tanned male just huffed. He opens his bag and got a fresh pair of shirt. He doesn't wear pants when sleeping since he always feel hot.

He settled with a shirt and grabbed a boxers. He removed the towel that was draped over him to push his boxers on but when he was about to, Mark shouted.

"Fuck! Donghyuck, what the hell? Cover up!" He flinched as he peeks over his shoulder and saw that Mark was already storming over him. He lifts the towel up and covered Donghyuck's bare butt.

"M—Mark..." He huffs. He was too shocked when the older shouted. He could feel his heart beat fast and it was not about to slow down any minute. One thing that he hates was surprising him.

"Move fast Donghyuck. Wear your clothes. Why the fuck are you naked anyway?" He shouts again. He was obviously trying to shut his eyes and not peek at the younger's body. He was just covering Donghyuck with a towel and waits for him to finally wear clothes or at least a boxer.

Donghyuck moved fast. He wore his boxers and a shirt then he grabbed the towel that Mark used to cover him and faced the older.

"M—Mark... Please don't shout." He said with a small voice. He could even cry at the moment since he was too afraid at the older's sudden outburst of annoyance.

"Oh my god Donghyuck," Mark mutters with a sigh. "Please don't do that again, hmm? Don't walk naked with me around."

Donghyuck tilts his head. "Why?"

"Fuck!" He shouted which made Donghyuck flinch in shock again. He tugs bottom lips with his teeth as he hesitantly hold Mark's waist. "P—Please don't s—shout..." He pleads.

Mark heard his pleading, he takes in the younger's expression and he felt bad when he saw that the Donghyuck was already quivering in fear. He lets Donghyuck hug his waist as he englufed the younger in his arms.