Eleven

The day after, they went home with awkward tension rising everytime they meet but days after they start to act normal. Acting as if they never kissed each other or acting as if Mark has never said anything about attraction. 

Mark was not over it yet but he tried his best to. Whenever he has a session with Donghyuck in math, he would ask him to go outside or in the library which was quite exhausting but he prefers it than staying alone with the younger in an enclosed room.

They still went on with the tutorial sessions, Donghyuck was unbelievably coping up well. He never had any almost-failing-grade and they were almost over the lesson.

Month passed by like a wind. Mark became so busy with his job as well as Donghyuck who's busy with his college life. They rarely meet inside the house but when they do, Mark would ruffle his hair and kiss his cheeks and Donghyuck would always end up having red cheeks and fluttering heart.

He only felt this once and that was with Jeno. He doesn't know why Mark had this effect on him. Whenever the older was there, he would get shy and his heart would leap. Ever since that night he always find himself like this.

Mark is attracted to him sexually but Donghyuck would admit that he has a tiny bit of crush on the older. Who wouldn't? Mark is handsome, sexy, smart, responsible, kind and loving. His future girlfriend would be so lucky to have him, only that Donghyuck was not fond of the idea at all.

He squirms and buried his face on the desk. "I don't know anymore!" He huffs out making Jaemin and Renjun look at him in confusion.

"You haven't even opened the book yet and you're already huffing there?" Renjun sassed out making Donghyuck pout.

"I also don't get it why we need to study about this!" Jaemin complains as well, leaning unto the desk.

Donghyuck then remembered how his relationship with Jeno was going well. It usually stung whenever he think about it but right now, he could only feel regrets and there was no hint of pain anymore. It was fast but he wanted it. He can't just remain inlove over his ex which is now his bestfriend's boyfriend.

Jaemin still doesn't know. Donghyuck doesn't have the guts to say so. He thinks it shouldn't be much of a serious thing since Jaemin is happy with Jeno now and he doesn't want to ruin it by telling things that was over months ago.

"When's the deadline?" Jaemin asked, Renjun whips his head over to the youngest raising one brow. "Why?"

"Jeno wants to meet you all."

Donghyuck stunned. He lifts his body up as he felt nervousness creeping into him. He felt his hands quiver at Jaemin's words and he can't seem to answer it.

"Right now?" Renjun asked, feeling excited to finally meet Jeno.

"Uh, dinner."

"I'm sorry. I think I can't come with you." Donghyuck muttered fast. He seriously can't, not now, maybe not in months.

Jaemin pouted and squirmed while hitting Donghyuck's arms softly. "Come on Donghyuck! You never join us whenever we go out and it's been weeks!"

Renjun agreed and forced Donghyuck to go later tonight as well. Donghyuck wants to say no, he just can't, at least not yet. He was not inlove with Jeno anymore but he's afraid once he sees the older he might catch feelings once again.

"I'm going out with someone today." He reasons out even though he really had no promises set for the night.

"Then you can ask him to come join us!" Jaemin said.

Donghyuck shook his head. "No. Why would I?"

"But Chenle will bring Jisung tonight, though. Why not bring yours? I might as well find Yangyang and ask him to go with us tonight." Renjun uttered, excitement laced in his voice.