Four

Half of his life, Mark grew up without parents. He was raised by Donghyuck's parents by giving him money, food and education, only that he wasn't living with them. He was living on their old house, the only thing his parents left him.

He worked hard to buy something he wants and he needs and Donghyuck's parents was there to guide and help him. Ever since then, Mark has always been grateful to them and the only thing that he could do to pay them back was to take care of Donghyuck, their only son.

Mark met him when he was eleven and when Donghyuck was four. He was truly a baby when Mark met him and he saw him grew up.

A few years after, Mark had to move away for college and Donghyuck was nine years old back then and Mark was sixteen. They were quite close if Mark would say it but Donghyuck don't think they were, he was too young that time anyway.

Donghyuck just remembered him as the hyung who left him. Mark was his only friend, his only playmate and the one that he runs to whenever he was in pain. Donghyuck remembered that Mark was so kind and gentle with him.

Donghyuck once run to him when he tripped and got a scratch. It was bleeding badly and he was too afraid to go to his mother since he'll only receive scoldings about why was he not being careful. His father was not on the choices as well since he's working and the only man Donghyuck could run to was Mark.

The older would let him craddle on his lap and he would sing lullabies for Donghyuck just to let him sleep in midday because his mother told him to.

Donghyuck also remembered how he cried so much when he found out Mark left without even saying a goodbye. That's probably why he hate Mark so much right now. When he faced Mark for the first time after years of not seeing him, he remembered those days when he cried so much.

So much for reminiscing, he got up and removed the bandages that Mark made for him last night. He took a bath, in which he found hard to do so because of his bruise but nonetheless he was able to and now he's about to put his boxers. It was easy since the boxers was short and he could even wear them without hands. But he found it hard to wear his pants with one hand only.

He pulls the pants up but it was no use. It was stuck in his thick thighs and he could barely even make it move just an inch upwards. He sighs in frustration as he tried to put a long shirt above his head, leaving one arm unclothed because he can't raise them up so much.

Using his other arm, he knocks on the walls of his neighbor. He calls Mark with a loud voice just so he could hear him from the other side and luckily Mark did.

"Donghyuck?" Mark asked from the other wall.

"M-Mark, good morning," He stutters and looks down shyly even though Mark couldn't see him.

"Do you need help?" Mark asked again.

"Y-Yes. Could you help me, uh, wear my pants? I couldn't raise it up using one hand." He mutters softly.

He didn't hear Mark's reply, he just heard a knock. After a few he rushes to open it for the older.

Mark's cheeks immediately blushed when he saw Donghyuck with his loose shirt that's hanging on one of his shoulders and his pants were just below his boxers.

He clears his throat and meet the younger's eyes. "Let me help you..." He said and removed the loose shirt over his head.

"What are you going to wear?"

Donghyuck pointed one blue colored hoodie that's laying on his bed. Mark nods and puts it over his head, then entering his unbruised arm on the hole.

"Could you raise this other hand?"

Donghyuck bit his lips. It hurts, he thought so, but surely he couldn't walk outside by wearing his hoodie like this. Slowly, he nods and let Mark take control.