Sixteen

Donghyuck thought when they come home they'll talk it over meal. Donghyuck thought the moment they come home he could cling unto Mark, kiss him and cuddle with him on the bed. He thought that certain night isn't much of a deal.

Weeks passed. Donghyuck was already finished with his thesis, he got perfect grades, he defended his thesis, even graduated first year college but still, Mark hasn't talked to him.

He tried everything he could, tug Mark's shirt, wait for him in his car, call him and even bring him meals everyday but Mark was just too cold. The only thing Mark said to him for the past few weeks was "Congratulations!"

He huffed and bury his face on the sheets. He's trying so hard to recall what he did again for Mark to be so mad at him like this. He seriously can't stand it anymore. Mark's cold shoulders is something he hates so much. Why was Mark being so harsh on him again?

He's never been this mad to Donghyuck. Truth be said, it was always the younger who was ignoring Mark. He was always the one who get mad at Mark and won't talk to him for months but right now the tables have turned.

One thing that Donghyuck realized was to never force Mark to talk to you when he's mad. He stays silent so did Donghyuck. Mark will just sigh madly, clench his jaw, thread his hands on his hair and click his tongue. That sight was hot for Donghyuck but he hates it that Mark only does that when he's mad.

The tanned male grabbed his phone which was laying on the floor when he saw it lit up. Group chat from his friends, which now includes Jeno, Jisung and Yangyang.

Donghyuck wanted to add Mark on it but they're still not in good terms so he restrained himself from doing that.

Jaemin was calling so he immediately answered it, then he found out Chenle was already there, as well as Yangyang.

"What's down guys?" Yangyang laughed which echoed along Donghyuck's room.

"Just want to ask if you're free to hang out." Jaemin asked.

"When?" Donghyuck asked.

"Anytime."

Chenle nods. "But I'm not free on Friday."

"Why?" Jaemin asked.

"Jisung asked me to be his date on the upcoming graduation of their students and their celebration for it as well."

Mark never told him anything like that and besides they were not talking for the past few weeks. Jisung asked Chenle to be his date, that means Mark also needs one. Familiar pain once again evades his chest. Mark must've found other person who could be his date during that event.

"Yeah, sure!" Jaemin said.

"But we can stay at the beach house the next day!" Chenle exclaims. By now, Renjun has also joined the call.

"Just a vacation for the weekend."

"Okay! I'm in!" Donghyuck said and raised his thumb as an okay sign. As well as Renjun and Yangyang.

"I'll make Jeno join us. Is that okay Donghyuck?" Jaemin asked.

Donghyuck did not hesitate to say yes. There was no more feelings between them. He doesn't carry love for Jeno, and Jeno carries love but it is for Jaemin.

"No problem!"

"See you guys there!"

"Sure, bye!"

"Bye!"

Donghyuck growls when he heard a knock on his door. He just fell asleep for a minute, then someone just had to knock on his door. This isn't right.