Nine

"Change that or I'm not going to bring you with me." Mark huffs as he glares at Donghyuck from top to bottom.

He was wearing shorts, hugging his thighs and his shirt was loose and see-through. Mark could see every bits of his body and even his soul.

He has never been so possesive about clothing and it took him by surprise when Donghyuck came out wearing just these, a shades and a bag slinging on his shoulders, then he got so pissed that he just want to cover Donghyuck's body like a mummy.

He's not so fond of the idea that other guys might hit on him, especially now that he has confirmed Donghyuck is interested in boys.

"Mark, we're going to a beach! What the hell am I supposed to wear? Jacket and pants?" He laughs and buckled himself up on Mark's passenger's seat.

"Donghyuck, just..." He rubs his temples. "Please change."

I could see your pink nipples through your shirt and your plump ass is so obvious in your shorts.

Donghyuck pouts. He doesn't want to change. He chose this outfit for an hour and he likes it since he's going to the beach.

"Jeno lets me wear these kind of shorts though." He mumbles softly while averting his gaze on his own thighs.

Mark had no choice but to grab his own jacket from the back and let Donghyuck wear it. "Just, until we're on the beach. Don't even think about removing it, I will not hesitate to throw you out of my car Donghyuck."

The younger gulps hard and covered his own body with Mark's large jacket that's up to his thighs. "Fine." He said and looked away.

They drove to where Mark planned to spend the weekend. He actually booked a hotel near the beach but he was unlucky that he couldn't get two rooms, just one but with two beds.

He really wants to go out and get fresh air. He was so stressed over work and he needs this. Donghyuck seems like a good companion so Mark asked Donghyuck to go with him.

Little did he know that he'll be pissed just by the younger's clothing.

"Pull it down." Mark hissed when Donghyuck lifted it up. He could see his honey like thighs. Donghyuck scoffed and pulled it down. He's afraid that Mark could actually throw him out of the window.

"What do you want to do when we get there?" Mark asks, leaning over Donghyuck's thighs to cover it with a towel.

"What else? Swim! Party—"

"Party?"

"Don't they have clubs there?"

"They do but I will not allow you to. Donghyuck, I asked permission from your father if I could bring you with me and he said yes. If anything happens to you, I'll be blamed, so, no, I will not let you go to clubs Donghyuck."

"You're afraid you'll be blamed if anything happens to me?" Donghyuck replied with a meek voice.

Mark placed the sentence wrong. He sighs and looks over his side and gave Donghyuck one loving stare. "No. I'm afraid that something might happen to you. I'm sorry if I made you feel like it Donghyuck. I really wanted to bring you with me but I want you to stick to me okay? I'll keep you safe. Because if you go away, I might not be able to do it."

Donghyuck felt his cheeks flush. Luckily Mark was staring at the road intently. He raises his hands to fan his hot cheeks. Last time he checked, he hates Mark, why is he flustered now?

"And take this time to move on. You need to." He adds up and pulls over one parking lot.

Donghyuck didn't noticed that they were here already. His hands lifts up for it to clap as he giggled to himself. Finally, a beach that he's been longing for!