"Now let's go!" Naruto proceeded to grab her hand and dragged her out of the tent. He found team 10, Sakura, Sai and team Guy around some stacks of wood talking to each other.
"Heyy look at what I found!" Naruto yelled causing all of them to turn their heads.

"No way, is that who I think it is?" Choji asked
"She's back and in the flesh" Naruto said
"Hey, it's been a long time, you guys look so grown up now."
"My beautiful spring flowers' home!" Lee charged at y/n but Tenten wrapped him up in a chain.
"No way Lee, let other people say hi to her first before you go rushing in and crushing her."
"Tenten's right lee" Neji agreed

Shikamaru and Ino kinda stood there short circuiting completely stunned at the sight of their old friend.

Shikamaru pov:
My god she's gorgeous, this is such a drag. Men are going to be coming at her from all angles, damn.

Ino pov:
Ohh my, she looks like a goddess, and she's hugging me!! I'm literally being touched by an angel!

No pov:
"Ino? Shikamaru? Are you guys ok? You're staring into space."
"O-oh yeah, don't worry about me." Ino stuttered out blushing.
"What a drag" Y/n let go of Ino and hugged Shikamaru and whispered in his ear
"You've grown so much." Shikamaru leaned down to whisper back to her.
"You have to."

"Sakura, who is that woman?" Sai asked.
"She's an old friend who went rogue for a mission."
"Just an old friend? She seems so close with everyone."
"Yeah, she's someone who everyone can get along with very easily"Naruto ran over with y/n to introduce them.

"Sai, this is y/n, y/n, this is Sai"
"It's nice to meet you Sai"
"It's nice to meet you as well. You are very beautiful." Y/n blushed and smiled back while everyone was shocked.
"You're very blunt, I enjoy that. I hope we can become friends in the future."
"I now know what Sakura was talking about."
"What's that?"
"You're easy to get along with."
"Awww that's sweet of you to say Sakura" y/n wrapped her arm around Sakura's shoulder.

"So where's Kakashi" y/n asked
"Why don't we take you to him, we can find team 8 on as well" Sakura offered
"Well then why are we still standing here? Let's go" y/n smiled.

Kakashi pov:
"Kakashi sensei I have someone here to see you" Sakura called walking into the room with all the other teams.
That's weird, I wasn't supposed to meet anyone but Kurenai and Guy.
"Let them in"

"Hey dad!" Y/n!? She's home! My daughter's returned to us.

No pov:
Y/n ran over and jumped into a hug.
"I missed you dad"
"I missed you as well kid."
"Where's uncle Guy and Auntie Kurenai?"
"What's the time?"
"Umm 1:30, why?"
"They're actually supposed to be coming here right now."
"Oh"

"Where is my spring flower?!" Guy charged in the room. He was told on his way over that y:n was there.
"Uncle Guy!" Y/n let herself be crushed by him like she has all of her life.
"Ohh! My spring flower! I haven't seen you in 3 years!" Guy started comically crying
"I'm glad to see you haven't changed much uncle Guy"

"Hello- oh my, y/n is that you?!"
"Auntie Kurenai!" Y/n looked over at the door to see a pregnant Kurenai looking very shocked.
"Auntie Kurenai, your pregnant!" Y/n started crying happy tears and she ran over and dropped to her knees resting her head on Kurenai's belly.
"Y/n, you're home again, I'm so glad."
"Auntie, you're pregnant, this is wonderful. He will live on in our hearts and now your baby." Y/n said knowing it was Asuma's baby.
"He does" Kurenai started crying as well. Y/n stood up from the ground and wrapped her arms around her.

"You'll be such a great mother, you where already amazing mother figure to me."
"Thank you Y/n, that means the world to me."
"No thank you, for everything you've done for me."
"Awwwwe" Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Tenten and Akamaru (as well as he could for being a dog) cooed at the beautiful moment between them.

"Ahem, so Y/n why are you here?" Kakashi asked. Y/n sighed and started to answer.
"I had to leave. It was getting to much for me to handle. I made a few to many hitches in my cover and they started to slowly catch on. So I left a little while after "
"That's understandable."
"Now what's this war I've been hearing about?"
"I think Lady Tsunade is more equipped to handle this talk" Again everyone (with the exception of Kurenai) was relocated to lady Hokage's temporary office.

Y/n knocked on the door.
"Come in"
"Hello m'lady"
"Y/n!?" Tsunade and Shizune yelled in shock.
"Hehe, hello."
"Don't you 'hehe' me! You should have come visit us!"
"Im sorry"
"You better be!"
"Lady Tsunade please calm down" Shizune tried to reason with her but she wouldn't listen.
"No I won't! You should have at least told us if you where ok or not."
"You're right I should have."

Time skip (we don't have to explain why she came home 6 times):
"So this whole war thing, what's going on?"
"The masked man identified his self as Madara Uchiha and started the war. That's basically it except for explaining his plan for the Tsukuyomi. He called it project Tsuki No Me, assume you already know about it." Tsunade said.
"That bastard! I knew about the plan but I didn't think he'd start a whole damn ninja war! I swear I'll kill him."

"So, you want to fight in the war, right?" Tsunade asked
"Absolutely"
"There's going to be a 5 great nation alliance."
"So I've heard."
"You need to be a ninja of a great nation to join the alliance."
"I don't need to be in the alliance, just let me fight."
"To bad you're going to be in the alliance anyways. I hear by reinstate you to your former rank as a jonin. From now on you will be a ninja of the village just like before."
"Thank you so much!" Y/n launched over the table and pulled her old mentor into a hug.
"You're welcome kid. Make me proud."
"I will"
Y/n reattached her leaf village plaque to her right thigh high. She took off the black cloak and stretched a bit.
"It feels great to be a leaf shinobi again."