"Uhh- Stiles you don't have to show me this. Really it's fine." I slowly begin backing up, heading towards his jeep again. Stiles quickly shakes his head, a large grin spreading on his face. I'm thrown off guard slightly by his total 180. Before I have a chance to question it, Stiles grabs my hand again and pulls me down an overgrown path.

Again with the hand holding, I grumble to myself, ignoring the warmth radiating through me. My mouth drops open when I finally pay attention to where we are walking.

All around us are trees, but not the type that I spent weeks in, these were stunning. Frost clinging onto the branches, sunlight reflecting off the ice and creating patterns all around us. And all along the ground were fresh green ferns still clinging to summer. To the right of us a small stream flows through the trees, creating a small tinkling noise every time the water swallowed another icicle.

Out of the corner of my eye I catch Stiles watching me, a faint smile tugging on his lips. I ignore him though, my mind to engulfed in the scenery to acknowledge the blanket of safety being tightly wrapped around me the deeper into the forest we travel. I barely acknowledge the fact that the suffocating feeling is gone, replaced with something I haven't felt in a long time.

Bird calls echo in through the canopy, their sweet melody enhancing the effects of the frost covered forest. Stiles stops for a second, waiting for me to catch up. My eyes travel downwards landing on a small wooden bridge, each piece of wood carved into a curvy pattern. Ivy wrapped tightly around the wood like clothing.

"What is this place," I whisper, the words feeling like they're coming from someone else.

Stiles' grin only increases as he squeezes my hand tightly before crossing the bridge. I follow wordlessly, memorizing the pattern the frost reflects across the forest. If it wasn't for the constant warmth radiating off of Stiles grip I would think I was dreaming.

I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, hoping dearly that I'm not dreaming. When I open my eyes again my eyes sting with tears because of the sight before me. If front of me standing with arms wide open is Stiles, an ear splitting grin on his face as he shows me the small structure behind him. Behind him stands a wooden gazebo, a large plaid blanket laid out across the base of the building. Small sections from the roof are missing but I hardly notice due to the fact that almost every inch of the gazebo is covered in forestry. The vines weaving around the poles, creating an intricate pattern. Accompanied by the ice patterns the whole place looks magical.

I slowly move towards Stiles, my leather boots inching towards the brunette. My eyes travel along the scenery, hardly believing what I'm seeing. As I approach the boy I notice that surrounding the gazebo is the river. The water curving around the structure in a perfect arc. Rocks bordering the wood and the river, creating a small pond like pool behind the gazebo.

When I reach Stiles he wraps his arms around me, the enhanced smell of cinnamon and pine needle surrounding me. When we pull apart Stiles guides me to the blanket, sitting on the edge with his feet hanging off the wooden platform. He pats the seat next to him, his eyes never leaving the small pool of water. I follow his instruction, sitting a few inches away from him.

"How did you find this place?"

"Before my mom got sick, she used to take me out here," He hesitates, his heart rate increasing, "I haven't come without her before."

"Stiles?" He turns towards me, his eyes glistening, "Why did you bring me here?" He turns back towards the small pond, his Adams apple bobbing as he searches for words.

"Because- my mom said this was a good place to come to get away..."

"I don't understand-"

Stiles abruptly turns towards me, "Please- please don't run away again. If you need to get away, just be alone, just come here." His eyes search mine, before he continues, his voice barely a whisper, "Please."