"No, no ambulance," Gia whispers. "I'm just going to go home." Her hand vanishes from mine and she stands heading away from me. I tilt my head to the side and stand up.

"Gia?"

"I'm okay. It was probably just bad cider." The girl continues walking away from me and I shake my head. "I promise. Just I'll see you tomorrow. If it's too much then my brother will take me." A low sigh escapes from my lips watching the girl walk away from the school and down the sidewalk. And before long she made a right turn and vanished.

"The rest of the day and that night I couldn't get a hold of her," I say, looking directly at Alycia who halfway through the story had looked up to meet my eyes. "I tried endlessly. I texted, called. I even called the house repeatedly. Nothing. Until the next day."

"Until the next day?" Alycia's voice was low and I nod my head up and down, closing my eyes for a second.

"The next day I went to school, waited in my normal spot for her. We were friends, but...She never showed-" I pause a moment opening my eyes locking eyes with Alycia's again. "Principal came over the intercom told us he had some not so great news. Gia was found dead. Suicide."

Alycia's eyes go wide and I nod, biting my lip tears in my eyes. "Y/N..."

"Part of me didn't believe it was suicide when it first happened. But when the report came out, as time went on and I hit highschool Daisy and I investigated the death. We found everything and the was a recording of that day she came to school. Gia did take apple juice but she took a bunch of pills as well..."

"Oh my god..." Alycia closes her eyes and shakes her head from side to side. Silence taking over us, I drop my head and cross my arms over my chest a moment. "But wait...Why does this paper say you killed her? Why would there be a bounty over your head?"

"That's what I tried to figure out for years actually. But it didn't click till Gale went so hard to kill me, to harm you and everyone here." Alycia tilts her head to the side, confusion flushing over her face. "Gia and Gale are brother and sister. He ordered the hit on me except whoever he hired never went through with actually killing me or coming after me. All this time he thought I had killed Gia."

"Jesus..." Alycia mumbles stepping forward to me. Our eyes lock and without warning she wraps her arms around me. Gently I wrap my arms around her and we just stand there. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be...There's nothing to be sorry about A," I whisper patting her back gently before we slowly pull apart. From there Alycia looks down at the piece of paper in her hand and holds it out to me. Slowly I reach forward and take it followed with the two other papers. Once I have them I turn on my heels and head to the bed, placing all the papers back into my file. Afterwards I stand back up straight and turn to lock eyes again with Alycia's.

"Hey-" Rae's voice erupts into the room causing both Alycia and I to back away from one another. I turn my head towards Rae and see her give me and Alycia a look. "Anyways! Y/N I'm stealing her. Alycia I know I may have been too crazy last time but I think I know of a way for you to actually train. Come on!" Rae comes into the room and walks over grabbing a hold of Alycia's arm beginning to drag her out of her room. Alycia glances over her shoulder to me and I give her a small smile.

"We can talk later," I mouth and she nods dropping her head before her and Rae are out the door. I stand there just a second longer before backing up and going down to sit, tensing as I do. However once I'm sat I lean my elbows on my knees and cup my hands together letting my eyes linger on the floor.

<<<<>>>>

"Where's your girl?" Billy asks several knocks appearing on my door before hand. I pick up my head from the file and lock with his eyes, finding him leaning against the doorframe.